I have a job for the right candidate in a CO Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abc1234567

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for an enthusiastic, energetic pharmacist for an opening in CO hospital.

The candidate should have good communication skills . Interested candidates can PM me their resume (copy paste)

Members don't see this ad.

Where is that unemployed residency-trained pharmacist or Angela? I've no plans to relocate to CO at this time, but its a nice state, surely someone would be interested in this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for an enthusiastic, energetic pharmacist for an opening in CO hospital.

The candidate should have good communication skills . Interested candidates can PM me their resume (copy paste)

With all the posts about the large number of applicants for every job everywhere are we to assume that there are no applicants for a hospital job in CO? No surplus of pharmacists in CO? No applicants or are you just making noise and trolling?

Y'all can smoke weed without any consequences in Colorado right, as long as you're not working or driving?

Yes, and no. From what I understand, employers can still ban it & fire you for testing positive, but there are no legal consequences for it.

With all the posts about the large number of applicants for every job everywhere are we to assume that there are no applicants for a hospital job in CO? No surplus of pharmacists in CO? No applicants or are you just making noise and trolling?
There is a surplus it is just that this position is not yet advertised fully. I do not have time to troll.