I'm Done With My Finals and Feel Great!!! ! ! !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrugMan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats Up Y'all,

This is the best that I've ever felt at anytime during my education. I have absolutely no pressure...I passed all of my classes with a little of suspense in the end, but it wouldn't feel the same without a little drama. Also, I don't have to worry about summer school and I'm thinking about taking time off from my job. The only thing next is pharmacy school and I'm ready for the challenge. I know I'm not the only who feels this way...so sound off... :D

Members don't see this ad.

DrugMan said:
Whats Up Y'all,

This is the best that I've ever felt at anytime during my education. I have absolutely no pressure...I passed all of my classes with a little of suspense in the end, but it wouldn't feel the same without a little drama. Also, I don't have to worry about summer school and I'm thinking about taking time off from my job. The only thing next is pharmacy school and I'm ready for the challenge. I know I'm not the only who feels this way...so sound off... :D

I remember that feeling last december 10th and it was great. Usually I always have time to re-read every test I take to make sure no mistakes but I finished my microbiology test and got the hell out of there.

DrugMan said:
Whats Up Y'all,

I still have one more year of pre-pharm and two jobs, but it feels so damn good to be done with Organic Chemistry. I always have a hard time getting into vacation mode.

Chris

Members don't see this ad :)
I too just finished finals! G- Chem 2 and Anatomy! YEH! I can't wait until summer session begins :thumbdown: . Calculus here I come! Then in the fall my battle with O-Chem begins! :p

I was kinda in similar situation as Drugman. I am finally done with all my prereqs and finals but not without a little drama at the end. I was doing really well in all my classes along with finals but one of my last finals, the Orgo II final, i kinda went to the exam at the wrong time so i missed the orgo final. Of course i was freaking out cuase i couldnt afford to get a 0% on the final so i looking around everyone on campus to find my profesor and beg him to let me take a make up. Luckily, he was in a good mood that day and even tho the mistake was mine, he was kind enough to let me take a makeup final a week later. But now its all good and done.