Indiana Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tom_servo_dds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have interviewed in Indiana before, what advantage if any would there be to attending the Fri/Sat all day vs. the 1/2 weekday sessions?

Members don't see this ad.

personally, i did the weekend interview for a couple of reasons. 1. i was coming from out of state. 2. there seemed to be more planned in terms of meeting key people and more tours of campus. plus it seemed like a good opportunity to check out Indy and see if I could spend the next four years there.

nd7 said:
personally, i did the weekend interview for a couple of reasons. 1. i was coming from out of state. 2. there seemed to be more planned in terms of meeting key people and more tours of campus. plus it seemed like a good opportunity to check out Indy and see if I could spend the next four years there.

Good point! It really is a nice city and I have a sister who lives right there too, although I imagine I'll be living on campus for a while. Does anyone think it would be more/less advantagous to go the 1/2 vs. Fri/Sat. as far as increasing your chances of being accepted? Thank you in advance for your responses.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I got the interview invite I had this exact same question, so I called to ask. The lady that I spoke to on the phone said that they just condense everything down if you interview during the week. From the way it looks on the interview schedule, it looks like there is a lot of wasted time on the weekend interviews (organizational meeting, 3 meals...???). But for me, being able to interview on the weekend allows me to only miss one day of school instead of 2+ days.

Hey I just got my interview invite and the it gave me a list of a couple days to pick for interview in october...is that the onyl time there interviewing? because i wont be able to make it then

SundevilDMD said:
Hey I just got my interview invite and the it gave me a list of a couple days to pick for interview in october...is that the onyl time there interviewing? because i wont be able to make it then

Haha nevermind I called them and they opened up a week in november, just to let everyone know.