Interfolio Affliation Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Got Em

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before you finish setting up your account, Interfolio asks for the institution that you're affliated with and the year that your graduated. On the descriptions, it says that the institution should be your current or most recent one, but for MD applicants, it should be your undergraduate. What happens is I went to 2 different undergrads with no degree and 1 pharmacy school with a PharmD? This is my case:

Undergrad 1: 2 years
Undergrad 2: 1 year
PharmD: 4 years

What should I put for my affliated institution? If I put either one of my undergrads, then what should I put for year degree was obtained?

Members don't see this ad.

Before you finish setting up your account, Interfolio asks for the institution that you're affliated with and the year that your graduated. On the descriptions, it says that the institution should be your current or most recent one, but for MD applicants, it should be your undergraduate. What happens is I went to 2 different undergrads with no degree and 1 pharmacy school with a PharmD? This is my case:

What should I put for my affliated institution? If I put either one of my undergrads, then what should I put for year degree was obtained?

Are you intending to apply without a Bachelors degree?

You do realize this puts you at a HUGE disadvantage right?

If so then just pick one of of your two undergrads, it really doesn't matter.

I understand that not having a BA will be a "slight" disadvantage for me, but IMO it won't be a "huge" disadvantage. If I did not have an advanced degree, then it may be a problem, but I have a Pharm.D. and did pretty well during pharmacy school. Also, I took several upper level BCPM courses during those 3 years, and meet most pre-req requirements as well. There has actually been quite a few pharmacists getting into med school without BAs.

Members don't see this ad :)

I don't think it matters. But in any event, this seems like a question best asked of Interfolio's customer support.

I don't think it matters. But in any event, this seems like a question best asked of Interfolio's customer support.

I just emailed them, but I think you're right. I just put the undergrad that I went to for 2 years and put "NA" under the year degree was obtained.