Internal med Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winkleweizen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good Internal mod podcasts? Specifically ones tha tmight help for the shelf, I dont want anything too advanced.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, there are 180 medpod101 podcasts. If you read the description of the podcast in iTunes, it tells you to go to their website for the rest. It's $20 for the entire set, and well worth it in my opinion. Great for a quick review during downtime or driving to and from hospitals.

There is another one called ICU rounds but its a little dense with info and hard to listen to. Its probably better for residents than it is for students.

Can anyone recommend any good Internal mod podcasts? Specifically ones tha tmight help for the shelf, I dont want anything too advanced.

Check out Medical Education Online

Medical Education Online is designed to deliver medical student level knowledge for 3rd and 4th years. Its set up so you can watch basically a video a day while on rotations to prepare for your shelf, or a the whole shibang in prep for Step 2.

This is definitely low budget (it is free) but high quality content. He's only got Medicine and Surgery up now, and he's working on Pysch and Peds this summer. I met the guy who started it after he gave a presentation to rising 3rd years about how to ace the wards, and introduced this project at the very end. I told him he should get on here and talk about it. Lets see if he does.