Is 510+ possible? Testing 1/25 and NERVOUS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tj123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Retaker here, I took AAMC FL 2 about a month ago and got a 508 (129/124/127/128) and I took FL 3 two weeks ago 507 (128/125/127/127). I'm wondering if a 510+ is possible at this point. On FL3 if I had gotten one more question correct in CARS and P/S my score would have gone up 2 points (for what it's worth).

I'm getting anxious but I know I need to be confident going into the exam. What do you guys think? Is this possible? I'm still studying hard and trying to get my timing down because I usually run out of time on C/P and CARS.

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely possible but not guaranteed. My AAMC practice scores were 512 and 513, and I got a 517 on the actual test. Keep working hard!

Retaker here, I took AAMC FL 2 about a month ago and got a 508 (129/124/127/128) and I took FL 3 two weeks ago 507 (128/125/127/127). I'm wondering if a 510+ is possible at this point. On FL3 if I had gotten one more question correct in CARS and P/S my score would have gone up 2 points (for what it's worth).

I'm getting anxious but I know I need to be confident going into the exam. What do you guys think? Is this possible? I'm still studying hard and trying to get my timing down because I usually run out of time on C/P and CARS.
I ended up scoring 4 points higher on the real thing so it’s definitely possible OP. Confidence is the key to this thing. It’s totally normal to feel how you’re feeling now though. Just trust that your work will pay off. I think you’re in a good spot to take and score the rxam next weekend.

Hi @tj123 -

Yes! Just want to echo other posters' advice that confidence at this point is key. If you're taking the test tomorrow (1/20), at this point, focus mostly on getting a good night's sleep, eating well, and getting into a good head space. If you're taking the test on 1/25, you have a little bit more time to get into a final rhythm with timing and solidify some last-minute elusive concepts, but the same goal still applies of making sure that you're well rested, confident, and positive. That can pay huge dividends on Test Day!

Best of luck :)!