Is There A Problem with Studying Abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jadams1030

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good morning to all,

My name is Jess and I am very curious about why people claim studying medicine abroad is problematic. I am thinking of going to medical school and would like some advice on the whole controversy surrounding studying overseas. Below is a link to a website that discusses this issue at hand. Please feel free to voice your opinion and give your insight on the good and bad of studying abroad. Thank you in advance!
smile.png

https://www.hubub.com/topic.php?id=189834

Members don't see this ad.

No I'm not blogspamming. I am posting a link to a site that I came across because I am actually interested about this topic. I wanted to get YOUR advise since the majority of people here are well-educated on this controversy.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I'm not blogspamming. I am posting a link to a site that I came across because I am actually interested about this topic. I wanted to get YOUR advise since the majority of people here are well-educated on this controversy.

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of threads on this topic. They all come to the same consensus. Why do you need to start another?

I guess I didn't know. Should I contribute and add my post/link to a previously populated one instead? I'm new to all of this! lol

I guess I didn't know. Should I contribute and add my post/link to a previously populated one instead? I'm new to all of this! lol

You don't. I don't think there's much information that link can add to the already battered deceased horse that is the discussion of foreign MD programs.