Is there any way to gain online shadowing/ internship/ work experience in hospital in ireland/uk? And how to find a community to prepare for hpat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamitpossible

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope you are having a wonderful Easter holiday and studying with high spirit! As the title shows, I'm actively searching for any online shadowing opportunities in order to gain more competences to med school, could anyone share any resources in Ireland/Sweden/UK?

how can I find a group of people to prepare for hpat under a scheduled routine? I'm now currently struggling to stay motivated and to focus on only studying the whole day, because i'm bothered by cooking, working out, paperworking, bills drama, moving, visa issues, ect, they kept distracting me from staying stablly dedicated to hpat.

My whatsapp is +46709543823, feel free to contact me if you happen to be looking for the same thing, I'm happy to connect as studying partners ^^

Members don't see this ad.

Try the graduate-entry medicine (GEM) forums at The Student Room as well. They have more UK resources and local UK posters, maybe for Ireland too.