job market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lmsanscafe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard that the city is saturated but does anyone have any insight into the surrounding area north and south of Seattle?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve heard that the city is saturated but does anyone have any insight into the surrounding area north and south of Seattle?
There are two fellowships so things are pretty full up and down the Puget Sound, I think.

Would consider the boonies of Spokane...

I once looked for a job there because I love the cascades, however I was turned off by the oversaturation and the politics.

Reactions: 1 user
I once looked for a job there because I love the cascades, however I was turned off by the oversaturation and the politics.
How far from Seattle was your search area? I am not opposed to 2-3 hours from Seattle (Past Bellingham to the north and past Olympia to the south) so I wonder if you had explored those options and also noticed that it was saturated

How far from Seattle was your search area? I am not opposed to 2-3 hours from Seattle (Past Bellingham to the north and past Olympia to the south) so I wonder if you had explored those options and also noticed that it was saturated
I looked from Canada to Oregon, but nothing fit me well. Sorry I can't comment on oversaturation farther out, but you may also run into a how many patients are there (and is your wife willing to live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere) issue.

Reactions: 1 users