Just bought a ricer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheSandMan

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bought myself a new toy this week (been looking for while, and am now finding some great prices on bikes this time of year). For mil and the other bike owners out there, wondering where is a good place to buy gear, and what gear do you guys recommend.

052002side3.jpg

YZF600R

Not in the same league as what some of you other guys have (like jets ex- hyabusa!), but a nice start. Used to ride bikes when i was younger, but haven't been on one in 10 years now, so figured this was a good compromise between my budget and skill level.

Members don't see this ad.

Bought myself a new toy this week (been looking for while, and am now finding some great prices on bikes this time of year). For mil and the other bike owners out there, wondering where is a good place to buy gear, and what gear do you guys recommend.

052002side3.jpg

YZF600R

Not in the same league as what some of you other guys have (like jets ex- hyabusa!), but a nice start. Used to ride bikes when i was younger, but haven't been on one in 10 years now, so figured this was a good compromise between my budget and skill level.

SWEET BIKE, Dude!

Have fun.

Be careful.

Damn I wish I was a playa like you! I'm jealous. I want a new toy! Oh well ill have to stick to my 360 and 32 ' hdtv till I get paid

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn I wish I was a playa like you! I'm jealous. I want a new toy! Oh well ill have to stick to my 360 and 32 ' hdtv till I get paid
Don't know 'bout playa. Got it used and still more broke for it ;)

I pieced my stuff together from various sources.......over the years...but get EVERYTHING

if you can't have everything at once ...here is the list of things that I would get in order

1) helmet
2) gloves
3) jacket
4) boots
5) pants
6) backprotector....

More armoring the better

I pieced my stuff together from various sources.......over the years...but get EVERYTHING

if you can't have everything at once ...here is the list of things that I would get in order

1) helmet
2) gloves
3) jacket
4) boots
5) pants
6) backprotector....

More armoring the better

Thanks mill.

I am a total motorcycle freak, but off road style. I'd love to have a YZF-R6, though. My first (and likely only) big purchase when I get to attending level money will probably be a Ducati. Here is my current ride:

07yz250_blue_4_4e8d5d35.jpg