**Late Night Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same.. Unless I matriculate MD, then I really don't care since I won't have to be shirtless for class.

Haha. I remember going through my radiography program and we had to position each other/the equipment... we never had to be shirtless but we had to palpate on each other. I remember being like "oh god she's touching my beer gut", never again

Members don't see this ad.

Haha. I remember going through my radiography program and we had to position each other/the equipment... we never had to be shirtless but we had to palpate on each other. I remember being like "oh god she's touching my beer gut", never again

You guys will get over it really quick ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Working overnight.. Who's online?

I'm using this OMM attire thing to force me to get back into shape again. It's actually working pretty well.

I'm here... but really catching up on classes.

What are you doing overnight?

I work in a clinical lab. Very few specimens/phone calls/other work on this shift though.

I'm using this OMM attire thing to force me to get back into shape again. It's actually working pretty well.

Same, but I'm not starting until I get accepted into a DO school... that's how lazy I am.

I work in a clinical lab. Very few specimens/phone calls/other work on this shift though.

Ah that sounds like it could be good and bad.

For when you're feeling like you're pulling the red eye:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. Hope you like a little dubstep this late :cool:

[YOUTUBE]IUGzY-ihqWc[/YOUTUBE]

Yes on the dubstep. DAT WUB

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc[/YOUTUBE]

Good because on work. Bad because boring.. It was a great shift to work when I had secondaries to write, but alas those days are over forever (hopefully)

Good because on work. Bad because boring.. It was a great shift to work when I had secondaries to write, but alas those days are over forever (hopefully)

Cheers!

Just tried this beer for the first time tonight. Not bad... I've had better but it was decent.

664acbeaac3838af73850fa07ba000ba_320x320.jpg

IPA = skunk urine!

Members don't see this ad :)
Blasphemy! What'll you have then?

I get a lot of flack for it, but I'm not much of a beer drinker. Generally though I like lagers and pale ales. I'm more of bourbon drinker :)

I get a lot of flack for it, but I'm not much of a beer drinker. Generally though I like lagers and pale ales. I'm more of bourbon drinker :)

It's alright, bro. No skin off my back! :cool:

Haven't had a good bourbon in a while. Then again I don't drink too much liquor ever.

I thought you said pale ales were skunk urine?

Haven't had a good bourbon in a while. Then again I don't drink too much liquor ever.

I might have because some of them are ;)

I might have because some of them are ;)

Gotcha. Some of them are a little too skunky for me. The Swamp Ape IPA is one of those. I try to drink a new IPA whenever I can. Right now I don't have a favorite, but I do enjoy the new Blue Moon Belgian style Pale Ale.

Who says skunk urine is really all that bad? I don't drink, but I've used skunk urine for hunting. It maybe that was raccoon urine...

In for beer!

I'm generally into Wheats and Hefe's, but am slightly moving towards Ales and the like due to summer being over.

Also, planning on going to the gym soon. Damn this mcat studying. Damn it.

In for beer!

I'm generally into Wheats and Hefe's, but am slightly moving towards Ales and the like due to summer being over.

Also, planning on going to the gym soon. Damn this mcat studying. Damn it.

I love wheats and Hefeweizens too. Not a big fan of ipas, but sierra nevada has some good ones

Sent from my Galaxy S2 via tapatalk

I love wheats and Hefeweizens too. Not a big fan of ipas, but sierra nevada has some good ones

Sent from my Galaxy S2 via tapatalk

Haha Sierra Nevada's Torpedo is pretty damn good if you ask me. Nothing like drinking a few of those and feeling slightly torpedoed.

Harp might be my favorite beer.

In keeping with the current discussion (albeit from a couple days ago)... here is a hypothetical question. If zombies attacked and you got scratched while fighting off a small horde in a store with a wide selection of beers, what variety pack of beers (6 or 12) would you start guzzling until you turned?

I think I'm about to pull an all nighter. Physio and Cell Bio test back to back tomorrow. :(

Ouch. I'm up studying for histology...I really wanted to go pass/fail on all my classes after getting an acceptance but I guess actually trying to learn this stuff (you know for real) will be helpful next year. That's my motivation at this point.

Ouch. I'm up studying for histology...I really wanted to go pass/fail on all my classes after getting an acceptance but I guess actually trying to learn this stuff (you know for real) will be helpful next year. That's my motivation at this point.

I'll be studying histology from tomorrow til next Sunday. Written exam next Monday, lab exam next Wednesday. :(

I'll be studying histology from tomorrow til next Sunday. Written exam next Monday, lab exam next Wednesday. :(

I'm pretty sure yours is 10000000x's harder than mine.
I had my lab exam was last week. I like lab exams though.

Why is this thread on the second page. It should be on the top of the first page, all the time. In fact, it should be pinned for greatness.

Got a 115/100 on my college algebra test last week Saturday so I decided I could skip the quiz we had in class today (worth 12 points). And yes, I have class on Saturday. Tis the life of a non-trad.

Got a 115/100 on my college algebra test last week Saturday so I decided I could skip the quiz we had in class today (worth 12 points). And yes, I have class on Saturday. Tis the life of a non-trad.

Nice dude. I got an A in Biochem II

Nice dude. I got an A in Biochem II

Nice work! An A in biochem II is quite a bit more impressive than an A in college algebra at a community college. I'm sure it will serve you well next year.

Nice work! An A in biochem II is quite a bit more impressive than an A in college algebra at a community college. I'm sure it will serve you well next year.

I'm actually trying to learn this stuff so I can use it next year..I'm usually a test and purge kind of person.

Guess I'm trying to change study habits now

I'm actually trying to learn this stuff so I can use it next year..I'm usually a test and purge kind of person.

Guess I'm trying to change study habits now

Same situation for me when I was retaking gen chem/orgo/physics before my MCAT retake. It definitely made studying a lot easier to do.