LECOM EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM (eap hs senior)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxoxhxaxbx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
have you actuallly looked into LECOM's program and completely sure thats the route for you? Do you live/have family in the area?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been researching LECOM's program for about a year now, so since my sophomore year of highschool, I have now 15 days left till the end of my junior year. I have looked at every aspect of this program, reached out to people who have gone through this, my goal is to reach out to as any people as I possibly can, which is why I posted this thread.

No worries. Glad to hear you've looked into a great deal. Good luck!

Hello everyone,

I am a junior in highschool and will apply to LECOM'S early assurance program this following fall 2016 when I become a senior.

My stats are
unweighted GPA- 3.56
weighted: 3.74
SAT: 1275/1600

I have done shadowing, many hours of volunteering.

Could anyone tell me what my chances might be, also is there any way to better my chances to get in?
Lastly, can anyone tell me what kind of questions are asked during the interview, and any tips?

thankyou all.

"3+4 Track – Not all institutions offer this track. An unweighted high school GPA of at least 3.7 and a SAT score (Math +Verbal Reasoning) greater than or equal to 1250 on a single exam or an ACT Composite score greater than or equal to 28 on a single exam is required for this track."

The floor cut off for GPA is 3.7 so 3.56 is too short to qualify for the 7 year. I believe the 4+4 track has a floor requirement of 3.5 but you will be hurting with a subpar SAT and a low GPA. You should consider nursing as your stats more accurately reflect that of a pre-nursing student.

"3+4 Track – Not all institutions offer this track. An unweighted high school GPA of at least 3.7 and a SAT score (Math +Verbal Reasoning) greater than or equal to 1250 on a single exam or an ACT Composite score greater than or equal to 28 on a single exam is required for this track."

The floor cut off for GPA is 3.7 so 3.56 is too short to qualify for the 7 year. I believe the 4+4 track has a floor requirement of 3.5 but you will be hurting with a subpar SAT and a low GPA. You should consider nursing as your stats more accurately reflect that of a pre-nursing student.

Last edited: