List Rotations as work on ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Supbe6336

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Afternoon fellow SDN users!

I was unable to find a thread related to my question, so I'm asking away!

I'm a Carib FMG and I wanted to know whether I should list my clerkships aka clinical rotations under work experience on ERAS or not list then entirely? I ask because I want to make sure the PDs know I have USCE but the same time I don't want me application to look cluttered!

I asked this q to just ONE PD and he said not to do it, but I also wanted to see what everyone else on here thinks because maybe it's just his preference?

Thank you for any insight on this matter and have a good day! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you both for your insight! I really appreciate it and will definitely not list the rotations on ERAS.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a similar question, but slightly different situation.

I am a Mexican med student so all my USCE was something I did outside of our official curiculum, i.e. will not appear on transcripts. I have LoR´s from the rotations I did and they are also mentioned in my personal statment and MSPE. I am leaning towarde including them under ¨"work experience" so they are listed in one place, in an organized fashion, instead of scattered through the application. Thoughts?