Llu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the letter from LLU :) Finally accepted in the school of my dreams :D BEST DAY EVER, BEST MOMENT EVER, i just can't believe i got accepted in this great university, im so proud i'll represent Jordan In LLU Wish all the others the best of luck:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Haitham Al-Salman
:):):)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Congts !

Can you please tell us the date when was the accpetance posted ?

Where are you located ?

Thanks

Congrats Haitham:banana::banana::

Just got the letter from LLU :) Finally accepted in the school of my dreams :D BEST DAY EVER, BEST MOMENT EVER, i just can't believe i got accepted in this great university, im so proud i'll represent Jordan In LLU Wish all the others the best of luck:banana:

Haitham Al-Salman

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the letter from LLU :) Finally accepted in the school of my dreams :D BEST DAY EVER, BEST MOMENT EVER, i just can't believe i got accepted in this great university, im so proud i'll represent Jordan In LLU Wish all the others the best of luck:banana::
Haitham Al-Salman

congrats heres banana dance for you! :banana::banana::biglove:

Thanks guys :)
It was posted on Oct 12,2010...My address is in California
Wish you guys all the best

hi haitham , congratulations man, good job bro.:highfive:
zegar

hethro 156 congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: - banana dance!!!

Got the letter this morning ,
I'm on the waiting list :(((

Dr. Mitchell , how many people usually drop the attendance each year?:cool:

Got the letter this morning ,
I'm on the waiting list :(((

Dr. Mitchell , how many people usually drop the attendance each year?:cool:
It varies from year to year, usually at least 1 or 2, sometimes as many as 6 or 7. To even make the wait list is quite an accomplishment as I've said earlier, the quality of applicants was very high this year. Very stiff competition for the slots in the class.

It varies from year to year, usually at least 1 or 2, sometimes as many as 6 or 7. To even make the wait list is quite an accomplishment as I've said earlier, the quality of applicants was very high this year. Very stiff competition for the slots in the class.

Dr. Mitchell , thank you for taking the time to patiently answer all the questions.

Congratulations! :D Banana Dance for everyone! :banana:

I'm really happy to say that I got my acceptance letter today :) and boy it is a load off your chest! God is so good!

I wanted to encourage all of those who are applying to programs in the States. It is a hard process to go through and the pressure can feel overwhelming sometimes. However, I believe that God has a plan for each of us, so it is good to trust in Him at all times. From my side I can say that before the Part I & II exams, I really worked hard; but Jesus was my wisdom. Psalms 18 had been a real anchor for me during this time; for the exams which seem like a giant looming over you; an ocean of information to take in. It says "For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness. For by you I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall" and during the time of the dexterity test, I was encouraged by the same Psalm where it says "He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze." trusting He'd give me the skill to do it well; and He did! :D

Mabrook Haitham! See you next year I guess :)

Congrats to accepted candidates!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the letter from LLU :) :thumbup: :thumbup: Finally accepted in the school of my dreams....BEST DAY EVER, BEST MOMENT EVER.............Wish all the others the best of luck.....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::....................

I got it:biglove: FINALLY ACCEPTED GOD MY LORD :banana:

THANKS GOD

I' am from NY and I got the mail today see you next year Dr. Mitchell:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:

Thanks dxb2llu I read psalm 18 and help me a lot :highfive:

Last edited:
@dentousa..do you mean you were waitlisted?did your letter mention you were rejected?

Dentousa...thanks for responding.sorry to hear that...all the best to you.

I got wait listed.

Dr Mitchell...I'm wondering how many are wait listed for this year?By when will we know whether we have a chance?

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone that was accepted!!!! Have fun now before you start because come March you will be living in the lab :laugh:
See you soon!
And Haitham, see you next week ha ha.

Sorina

Dentousa...thanks for responding.sorry to hear that...all the best to you.

I got wait listed.

Dr Mitchell...I'm wondering how many are wait listed for this year?By when will we know whether we have a chance?

I believe there are about 10 on the alternate list this year, as soon as the class is confirmed, everyone will be contacted. Unfortunately I have seen this take until the week before classes start due to last minute withdraws from the program. Good luck to all and congratulations to those who have been accepted:)

The Lord is my shepherd.
i got the acceptance letter last thursday.
thanks to all the people who supported me, family, friends.
can't wait to start school.
last week i was waiting in a nervousness but i believe that everything happens for a reason. nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. illness, love, last moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test limits of your soul. without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless. so it was like a challenge. so for those who made it, its awesome, good job. and for those who did not make it, its not the end, and it does not matter how many times you fall, it matters how you gonna finish at the end, my advice .. stand up and finish strong.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

i was almost forgetting those bananas

The Lord is my shepherd.
i got the acceptance letter last thursday.
thanks to all the people who supported me, family, friends.
can't wait to start school.
last week i was waiting in a nervousness but i believe that everything happens for a reason. nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. illness, love, last moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test limits of your soul. without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless. so it was like a challenge. so for those who made it, its awesome, good job. and for those who did not make it, its not the end, and it does not matter how many times you fall, it matters how you gonna finish at the end, my advice .. stand up and finish strong.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

i was almost forgetting those bananas

good job Zegar !!!!:highfive:see u in march :soexcited:

Hey, did anybody on the alternate list get an email from registrar office? If yes what we supposed to do? Thanks :confused:

@akkki...did you get an email from the office?I am in the alternate list,but I didn't get any email...?

@akkki...did you get an email from the office?I am in the alternate list,but I didn't get any email...?

I asked cindy, she said this email was sent to all people whose names are on waitlist, are you sure that you didn't receive it??:confused:

Hi jiayuzhe...thanks for the information.I just called them and i was told i would receive it tommorow.

Last edited:
I just got a call that I got accepted from the wait list.I declined the offer so someone will be getting a call soon.All the best:)