LOMA LINDA INTERVIEW & Dexterity and Case Study Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats smile design!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Got Accepted too :) Congrats everyone :D

Hello Beydent, many many congrats to you for the LLU acceptance... best of luck for your future...
could you please share your stats so i can get some idea what this school is looking for in an application?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks,
Hello guys whats next,common I want to see the excitement,lets get started and make our group the best in the history of LLU

congrats who get the acceptance.
any body has idea about the wait list?
Any one in wail sit.

Hi! Could u please share ur stats and let me know if I stand a chance of getting in?
My stats are:
Graduated in 2009(sep)
Nbde part 1 and part 2 pass(2012 exam)
toefl 100
research experience in U.S: 6 months
Volunteering/shadowing (3 dentists) : 6 months
I would really be glad if someone could help me out and let me know how could I strengthen my profile? Also, do I have a strong chance with the above stats in LLU?

it wont work out your score and exp in loma linda but things that matters are country of origin and dexterity

Ok thanks a lot:)
So, can I be called for an interview with such stats? My country of origin is India and I think i will try my best in the dexterity.

you will definitely get iv as everyones do but unfortunately your chance of getting acceptance is very very less since umdnj and llu for some reasons dont like indians because last year that happened and the coming years i dont know whether there will be a change

Hello,

Can anyone pls tell me what all the tooth and kind of tooth preparation do we have to practice on kilogore for LLU bench exam ?

Hello,

Can anyone pls tell me what all the tooth and kind of tooth preparation do we have to practice on kilogore for LLU bench exam ?
Hey, just want to check. Did you get an invite from LLU? If yes, then when did you apply? Thanks1

you will definitely get iv as everyones do but unfortunately your chance of getting acceptance is very very less since umdnj and llu for some reasons dont like indians because last year that happened and the coming years i dont know whether there will be a change
Hey why do u say in particular tat chances are feeble for Indians. Is there any particular reason

Congratulations, don't be too disappointed if you don't see me, I'm back and busy at my regular job this week. I was asked if I could help admissions with some of the interviews but my schedule would not allow it. We are opening our new patient treatment technology center on Wednesday this week and I have a lot of duties (official and unofficial) to attend to. If you're here on Wednesday after 11:00 AM stop by and take a tour of the new facility. Every senior student (including IDP's :D) will have a two week rotation through the center to treat their patients. It's very nice and a lot of work has been put into getting it ready. It is right next to the main clinic where you took your dexterity test, on the west side of the building. Dr. Mitchell

Hello Dr Mitchell,
I have been invited for the dexterity test this year, what are the expectations please

Reactions: 1 user