Loma Linda University IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I too got bench test email from LLU , which is on 18th Aug. Congrats to all who got call. If any girl want to share accommodation and traveling from NJ/NY area pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

I am in too...any female willing to share accommodation please pm me. Also, people coming from other areas, when are you booking the return tickets.

they seem to have invited all applicants - every person who i personally know and has applied got an interview! wth...:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
they seem to have invited all applicants - every person who i personally know and has applied got an interview! wth...:eek:

thats so sad but may be because not too many applicants applied for this school.

Is anyone from San Francisco attending the bench test on 18th Aug. We can plan the travel and accommodation. If interested PM me.
Hi i will be flying or driving from san francisco. Not sure which option yet. Do you want yo share accomodation/car expense? I am female.

Hi i will be flying or driving from san francisco. Not sure which option yet. Do you want yo share accomodation/car expense? I am female.

hi i am a female n have just got the reservation for lomalinda inn , for the 17th tentatively as i cld not figure out when i wld be flying back home just in case u r interested pls pm with ur contact no, ..
:thumbup:gud luck!

Last edited:
Any male travelling from India? I am from delhi. We cn decide the dates of arrival and room accomodation and etc..pm me if intrstd.

For how many days do we need to plan to stay at Loma Linda??

Last edited:

Hi! KoolKatz. I am interested and hv sent you pm.

Hi, I also got an invitation from Loma Linda. I am now living in San Jose. Any girl who wants to make a plan to this interview, please message me. I am female

I dnt think it's rollin basis, I applied jus 1 day bfr deadline, n I'm calld for d i bench exm.

Do u guys have any idea wat dey ask in bench exm ??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I also got an invitation from Loma Linda. I am now living in San Jose. Any girl who wants to make a plan to this interview, please message me. I am female

I sent you a pm check your inbox.

even i got an inv today...but i have no clues abt the bench exam...does anyone have an idea?if evry one is invited i wonder the chances are bleak?:confused::confused:

They are inviting about 200 candidates and I am sure no. of applicants are way more, so they are not inviting everyone.......

They are inviting about 200 candidates and I am sure no. of applicants are way more, so they are not inviting everyone.......

R u sure they are inviting only 200 applicants,even 200is a big number but atleast good to hear that they are not calling everyone who applied...
:)

Any female willing to share accommodation for LLU interview, please PM me.

Does anyone know about the teeth and the typodont for the bench test? which one they use? I am having different responses about this question. Can someone tell us for sure?

no clues what so ever tried reaching the admissions as well, i guess be prepared with basic prep's...most of the schools are changing their protocols this year, so since theres nothing anyone of us can do..just gear up!

Hi, congratulations to all who got the bench test invitation.
I got one too :)
Arethe people flying from out of state staying for just the 18th or you guys will wait until next day for interviews?

I am planning to book the return for 19 th evening or 20th morning and then extend if i get invited for the inv..

Hey I am in philly and I ll be interested in sharing an accomodation for the LLU bench test. Pm me if you are still open

Hi all, any female interested in sharing accommodation for loma linda bench test, please pm me.

There is a class for Loma Linda bench test prep on August 6-8 at International Dentist Central that you may find helpful

hi i'm female, i wanna share accommodation for LLU...anyone willing to?

Guyz does anyone have a columbia dentoform typodont to sell?

i too got bench test email from llu , which is on 18th aug. Congrats to all who got call. If any girl want to share accommodation and traveling from nj/ny area pm me.
are u still looking, pls let me know , i like to share accomodation and the flight pls email me [email protected]

guys how do i prepare for the case study?plz help

I just posted on our Facebook page Youtube links for treatment planning lectures and 13 cases. Duggan Dental Studies... And they are free

I just posted on our Facebook page Youtube links for treatment planning lectures and 13 cases. Duggan Dental Studies... And they are free

hi can you provide the link plz

can you please share the link . or the name of the group on face book

i got one as well .. I guess they call everyone .. but any idea on what kind of typo they use

Loma Linda uses Columbia typodont.
Preps to practice based on previous reviews PFM anterior and posterior, gold crown posterior, class 2 amalgam prep on premolars or molar.

Are scrubs going to be ok for the whole day ( August 18th ) ?

could anyone share his/her experience at LLU bench test and give us some details?

Did anyone get a secondary interview call?? Im waiting for their call.

Did anyone got a call for secondary interview till now?

I just called. They said they didnt decide yet. The result will be out tomorrow;;;;;;;;