Loma Linda University IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am not sure what do you exactly mean by 3rd IV invitation, but got acceptance from LLU just 5 days back.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got accepted !!!!
Looking for a female roommate to share an apt at Loma Linda starting march 2014 .. Anyone interested plz pm me
I need help with the bench exam prep
how did u do it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted !!!!
Looking for a female roommate to share an apt at Loma Linda starting march 2014 .. Anyone interested plz pm me
Hi I am a female also . I am interested in sharing apt. Plz pm me ASAP

I have sealed transcript from my university. Can I send them to LLU or do they need directly from my university. Please do reply.

I have sealed transcript from my university. Can I send them to LLU or do they need directly from my university. Please do reply.
It has to be sent directly from your university. They are very specific about that.

what they ask in LLU bench exam ?
Someone plz guide ?

No i did not ...I am just asking ... How many people they call ? and what they ask.

Any tips on writing essays for secondary application?

Members don't see this ad :)
LLU deadline is over Oralcare123..

is it ...their CAAPID deadline is 1st july

I spoke with sandy as my transcripts are on the way. She said 1 July
is dead line.

You guys are really strange. I have instructions to my application, which say that I have until July 17 to submit it

don't get cranky oralcare123 , here we are talking about main deadline and submission or material ...n yeah as far as secondary is considered deadline do varies ...i got a dead line for my application for June 10th ....it depends when u turn cappid ...but that is again true the deadline for ur secondary is July ...but just confirm about material other than that u have send ...those need to be turn in by July 1st..secondary is different than other things...
good luck

Has anyone got application complete e-mail? I know that we can check our status online and it shows every updates, however I am not sure that it is the same as they contacted you directly about your submitted papers..

I emailed llu they said this week or next week they start sending invitations

I just got accepted !!!!
Hi I see that u r accepted at llu...could u please guide me what all to prepare for the bench test and the interview procedure. Thanks

I got invitation to LLU. It was in my spam email box. make sure you guys check the spam mail box.
Anyone have ideas about how the bench exam is going to be?  
Thank you

Any male travelling for LLU from Toronto and wish to share accommodation, let me know. Thanks

If anyone needs any bench exam instruments or material lemme know

is everyone wearing scrubs from the exam?

There will be a lot of people in scrubs. So if you want, you can go

Hey guys who got acceptance. Could u share ur stats please.

Graduated in 2005, 8 years experience in my home country. Dental school GPA 2,8 Part 1 (3attempts) part 2 (just 1 attempt ;) ) Masters in USA -GPA 3,98. 1 year experience in USA
Tons of Community work. TOEFL 96

That is how I look on paper!!! ;)

Graduated in 2005, 8 years experience in my home country. Dental school GPA 2,8 Part 1 (3attempts) part 2 (just 1 attempt ;) ) Masters in USA -GPA 3,98. 1 year experience in USA

Thank you so much for ur reply!! I am doing my Masters in US but it is only Pass or Fail status. Could you please let me know how to get the numerical GPA for the grades in US coz my school does'nt provide.

Usually if you are invited

:thumbup:I totally agree. Stats are good,but who you are and what you bring to the table matters. I hope to get in next year. I have to work hard. Thanks for sharing. Please share your experience when your program starts. Some orientation will help. Cheers. All d best again:happy: