lp audit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how does the lp audit affect the PIC and the staff? i heard if you fail 3 audits they'll fire the PIC? and write ups for staffs? we failed 2 so far.. -_-O

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on why you fail.

Eventually, yeah, you will face disciplinary action. I've noticed that LP exists more to annoy me than anything else. I swear they make new rules for us to follow off the top of their heads for no reason. But your supervisor can't protect you from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
When you fail, you should know why you fail. LP won't come back for a while so you should have implemented a system in place to fix the items that you failed.

With CVS, you have automatic fail questions nowadays regarding certain regulatory stuff so they are getting extremely strict.

When you fail, you should know why you fail. LP won't come back for a while so you should have implemented a system in place to fix the items that you failed.

With CVS, you have automatic fail questions nowadays regarding certain regulatory stuff so they are getting extremely strict.

They want to cut tech hours but still follow the law?? Outrageous.