LSU c/o 2018 Applicants!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Another one bites the dust -.- apparently I have not spoken to the vet school gods enough lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Haha I saw it too! Killing me slowly every time

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I love how you and I are the only two that ever post on this thread anymore haha

Also, I love how you and I are the only two that ever post on this thread anymore haha
We're just cool like that lol and I got discombobulated. I was thinking of the song Killing Me Softly. I'm just silly.

No change past few days... Annoyed but also maybe relieved?

Not gonna lie... I had a dream last night that I got off the waitlist at LSU haha. When I got the email today about the alternate list, I almost had a mini-heart attack until I opened it and it wasn't any exciting information :p

Not gonna lie... I had a dream last night that I got off the waitlist at LSU haha. When I got the email today about the alternate list, I almost had a mini-heart attack until I opened it and it wasn't any exciting information :p
I felt the same way! I was like "OMG! They emailed me!" and then once I started reading, that excitement faded into apathy.

Just checked the status system... Stressing out...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm praying for you guys if it's any consolation!

Is anyone else noticing that their math doesn't add up...? Lol

They've been calling, but not for me -.- this anxiety is killing me.

They've been calling, but not for me -.- this anxiety is killing me.

Same. I give it until mid-May, that's when someone said they heard last year or the year before and they hadn't even been interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I'm annoyed. One less available OOS seat because they took one extra IS.

Yeah, I think it's pretty messed up.
And now that all the spots are accepted, I'm a bit more annoyed. 2 left and I'm still waiting. I'm already out of luck for Iowa and WSU so I'm kinda depending on this and U of I lol.

Same, except for me it's LSU and Auburn. And if not either of those, then I guess I'll be on my way to Grenada in the fall :p

Aaaaand back to 12. I hate the counter! Also apparently I'm the only one here anymore :p

I wonder how many waitlisters they've gone through so far

Well, he pretty much didn't give me any information. This was his response:

We only have a couple of seats remaining at this point so movement down the alternate list is slow. We do not actually discuss exactly where we are on the alternate list as it relates to the applicant ranking, but I can say that we haven't moved much at this point.

Well, he pretty much didn't give me any information. This was his response:

We only have a couple of seats remaining at this point so movement down the alternate list is slow. We do not actually discuss exactly where we are on the alternate list as it relates to the applicant ranking, but I can say that we haven't moved much at this point.
Well, that's lame. They can't even say "we're in the 20's" or anything? Boo.

I really just don't understand not telling people where they are on the list

Well you might have better luck because I'm taking my offer to Illinois! Good luck ally!

I just saw your post on the waitlist thread!! CONGRATS!!! So happy for you, I know how much you wanted Illinois!

I'm gonna miss you around this thread though... Haha

Haha, yeah, we can't have you talking to yourself in here. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how long people pulled off the alternate list have to accept or decline the offer?