MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I absolutely hate that this nonsense is happening on an even-numbered day. Meh.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think there is a high chance that Clem's claim.is similar to genny in the sense that 'gives them time' to recruit people also.

I think Jay would be a obvious recruit for Clem, Samac would be the new one. Boq could be the middle one? Idk I hate cults and want Clem gone super sketched out

##unvote sheltermed
vote Clem##

Before this game devolves into a chaos parade. Whatever happens here, great, super, fine, get sheltermed next please. No ifs ands or buts. No conversations. No arguments. Just do it. I cannot shoot her tonight. She is definitely going to shoot someone tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t know that he’ll be exactly as he claimed.
I just don’t think it’ll be an exclusive needed yeet
He has no reason to lie if he's inclusive.

Reactions: 1 user
I think there is a high chance that Clem's claim.is similar to genny in the sense that 'gives them time' to recruit people also.

I think Jay would be an obvious recruit for Clem, Samac would be the new one. Boq could be the middle one? Idk I hate cults and want Clem gone super sketched out
I don’t think this is worth chasing until he flips because it’s not going to be a cult FFS

Clem would never recruit me. He wouldn't want to give me the ego boost.

:p

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
So help me flip him first so you hae dancing rights on me for two weeks!!!
you don’t need my vote but fine

If it’ll get me the protection from Dy so I’m not killed tonight I’ll do it
Unyeet Shelter
Yeet Clem

##unvote sheltermed
vote Clem##

Before this game devolves into a chaos parade. Whatever happens here, great, super, fine, get sheltermed next please. No ifs ands or buts. No conversations. No arguments. Just do it. I cannot shoot her tonight. She is definitely going to shoot someone tonight.
100%

If nothing else, I think most of my hypothetical wolf teams would include Clem. So perhaps it helps [further] eliminate that world.

Day 4 Tally:
1698110493982.jpeg

Stagg ()
Clem (10) - Stagg, Santy, Dy, SAR, AM, Shelter, PSV, Nate, JJJ, Samac
Shelter (2) - BOQ, Clem

Vote Close in 0.55 Hours

Last edited:
About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters. About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters. About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters. About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters. About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters. About to have 800 posts in a game with two jesters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If nothing else, I think most of my hypothetical wolf teams would include Clem. So perhaps it helps [further] eliminate that world.
I mean, just looking at the state of this EoD , if there is a wolf pack I thinks its almost impossible that Clem isnt on it.

Because shelter should never be a wolf, UNLESS they are wolf with Clem and are lying about the sk claim so uwe

Just so we’re clear, I really did want the SK today because I thought it would end the game and is the most assured path to victory for me to survive at this point.
I get people say things but I’m still scared of being ****ed over on the last night.

• Care
I mean, just looking at the state of this EoD , if there is a wolf pack I thinks its almost impossible that Clem isnt on it.

Because shelter should never be a wolf, UNLESS they are wolf with Clem and are lying about the sk claim so uwe
That'd be a fun way to bus.

707 posts woweeeee

And I thought I was going to slank this game wheeeeeee

Wait what
Touch where to show just in the thread
In the pre-vet forum page, where you see the thread listed. Don't open the thread. Just tap the image of your avatar over the thread icon.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
JJJ in here training SDN on SDN.

@WildZoo I'm the interface king. Xenforo is MY girl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Omg I’m 23 pages of this game.
I wish I didn’t know that now I don’t like it

• Care