Mcat question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pod122

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took the mcat at the of august and just got my mcat score. I didn't do well at all and will be taking it again in jan. my application is completed but i don't know if I should submit it yet and just not send in my scores until after I take it again. I'm so confused and stressed. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

So I took the mcat at the of august and just got my mcat score. I didn't do well at all and will be taking it again in jan. my application is completed but i don't know if I should submit it yet and just not send in my scores until after I take it again. I'm so confused and stressed. What should I do?

what do you call bad ???? over 20 or under 20 ?

Members don't see this ad :)

Score breakdown?

What schools are you most interested in?

not picky about the school..i just want to know if i should wait until i take the mcat again or go ahead and send in my application and send in my mcat scores later

not picky about the school..i just want to know if i should wait until i take the mcat again or go ahead and send in my application and send in my mcat scores later

You can probably get into barry or kent state if you apply asap.

check out this thread ... "Class of 2017 cycle opening!"

there are a few who have gotten invites with similar stats, good luck!!