Medical School Applicants with Pokemon Avatars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Am I suppose to stay in the 1st gen?!
No, we don't care lol. I think our age group grew up with Gen I/II, though, which explains our selection of Pokemon so far.
You can do what you want and it's all good, but as you can see the game is more fun when you have at least 1, if not 2, evolution(s)! :D
Unless you're doing like a status change, i.e., your Pokemon is asleep now, wakes up when you get II/accepted, maybe flies/attacks at matriculation? lolz

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I wish! I've just been posting the earliest ones, in hopes that I will soon get mine from those schools.
i.e.,
Splash3.gif

:p

Members don't see this ad :)
No, we don't care lol. I think our age group grew up with Gen I/II, though, which explains our selection of Pokemon so far.
You can do what you want and it's all good, but as you can see the game is more fun when you have at least 1, if not 2, evolution(s)! :D
Unless you're doing like a status change, i.e., your Pokemon is asleep now, wakes up when you get II/accepted, maybe flies/attacks at matriculation? lolz

Thats a pretty good idea!

II = Waking up
Invitation = Attack move
Acceptance = uhhh...... Stronger attack move? lol
? II = interview invite, not secondary. Secondaries are just called secondaries. So shift your statuses up

Reactions: 1 user
can somewhere just interview me
i am getting so scared

can somewhere just interview me
i am getting so scared
It's so early! LizzyM's school doesn't even start initial reviews until third week of August. Assuming many schools get more than one pair of eyes on a full application before moving to IIs, this is so unspeakably early in the year haha. Just keep yourself occupied! Maybe when school starts (assuming you're a senior), time will fly more quickly. Working full-time and doing research on the side really makes me worry about this BS less

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
My god this thread is gold.
Was gonna pick jiggly but turns out there's a pre-evolution igglybuff :shrug:
They're basically the same thing! Like, seriously. They look almost exactly alike.
Welcome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I would like to join! I'm Class of 2021, and (Generation V) Oshawott! :)

C/O 2021 @[Future]DrPrincess (8/4 13:38 #501)- Oshawott
Damn I don't think it's possible to tag you without doing it manually
@[Future]DrPrincess (8/4 13:38 #165) – Oshawott

Also the # thing isn't the # of the Pokemon LOL (but great guess though!). It's the link to the post where you declared your allegiance to us :D

Edit: she's a 2021er+, @mauroz take note!

Last edited:
Damn I don't think it's possible to tag you without doing it manually
@[Future]DrPrincess (8/4 13:38 #165) – Oshawott

Also the # thing isn't the # of the Pokemon LOL (but great guess though!). It's the link to the post where you declared your allegiance to us :D

Edit: she's a 2021er+, @mauroz take note!
Is it cool if we join this if we're shooting for c/o 2021??? Cuz I'd totally love to but I'm not c/o 2020 haha

Is it cool if we join this if we're shooting for c/o 2021??? Cuz I'd totally love to but I'm not c/o 2020 haha

There's already the beginning of a 2021 roll call, so go ahead! :D

I had tagged you last week saying it was okay! You just have to promise to keep the avatar for that long ;)

Dude you jumped the gun... :nono:
Go back to Growlithe! Don't make karma your enemy! :O
Fine...but we needed to clear up the log jam. Due to my username, my prospects are limited. Looks like I have to go second generation...

Fine...but we needed to clear up the log jam. Due to my username, my prospects are limited. Looks like I have to go second generation...
Wow identical twins with @breezy16! @mauroz make sure to note that we now have only 2 Growlithes and 2 Houndours :p

Fellow Pokemon Avatar students!! I got an II to Pritzker!!! Woot Woot Woot! Weedle just grew to level 6 baby. 1 more level and I'ma kakuna

Reactions: 2 users
Fellow Pokemon Avatar students!! I got an II to Pritzker!!! Woot Woot Woot! Weedle just grew to level 6 baby. 1 more level and I'ma kakuna
bruh good job!!! I think that extra level is going to take a couple of months ;)

bruh good job!!! I think that extra level is going to take a couple of months ;)
haha I'm such a loser that I looked up what level weedle evolves at lol

haha I'm such a loser that I looked up what level weedle evolves at lol
I totally did not double check you on that because I always knew Weedle evolved at such a low level... (not)

...but srs wtf is with that final evolution stage at level 10????? So much for training and delayed gratification

I didn't realize there was a squirtle! I need to change! Ahhhh! I like this though guys!

I didn't realize there was a squirtle! I need to change! Ahhhh! I like this though guys!
You can keep it if you want! We'll just have to have a Squirtle-Squirtle battle at the end of the cycle ;)

You can keep it if you want! We'll just have to have a Squirtle-Squirtle battle at the end of the cycle ;)

Hopefully Blastoise-Blastoise you mean! Either way, changed! I need to get in touch with my feminine side a little more!

Plus, the Pokemon stadium N64 Clefairy subgame was the best!

YAY!
GOOD WORK! If you have any questions about the area/school, let me know :) I went there for undergrad.
Note: winters, no bueno

YAY!
GOOD WORK! If you have any questions about the area/school, let me know :) I went there for undergrad.
Note: winters, no bueno
Do you think its worse than Buffalo? I would think their pretty similar weather wise

Do you think its worse than Buffalo? I would think their pretty similar weather wise
I've never been to Buffalo, unfortunately. Are you from there? THEN you'd be in decent shape.
It was just hilarious watching the west coast people though
parkas in 70 degree weather pls
i wear shorts in that.

Alright ladies and gents, count me in! @mauroz Taking my main man Spheal (not to be confused with Seel), C/O 2021! We both hail from the land of ice and snow :cool:

I've never been to Buffalo, unfortunately. Are you from there? THEN you'd be in decent shape.
It was just hilarious watching the west coast people though
parkas in 70 degree weather pls
i wear shorts in that.
haha yes, born n raised in the inner city of Bufffalo.

Just looked it up....

Buffalo: avg snowfall=94.7 inches/yr (2nd highest in US among cities with more than 1M population); avg winter temp: 27 degrees Fahrenheit (4th highest in US among cities with more than 1M population)

Chicago: avg snowfall= 36.7 inches/yr (12th highest in US among cities with more than 1M population); avg winter temp: 26 degrees Fahrenheit (3rd highest in US among cities with more than 1M population)

Edit: by highest in temp I meant most lowest lol #can'tspeakenglish

haha yes, born n raised in the inner city of Bufffalo.

Just looked it up....

Buffalo: avg snowfall=94.7 inches/yr (2nd highest in US among cities with more than 1M population); avg winter temp: 27 degrees Fahrenheit (4th highest in US among cities with more than 1M population)

Chicago: avg snowfall= 36.7 inches/yr (12th highest in US among cities with more than 1M population); avg winter temp: 26 degrees Fahrenheit (3rd highest in US among cities with more than 1M population)

Edit: by highest in temp I meant most lowest lol #can'tspeakenglish
you are alllll ready. \o/
the piercing winds.
it hurts us.

It's the wind in Chicago that makes the winters so s***y, not the snow

A wild Koffing has appeared. @Lisha are you joining this? Let me know so I can add you to the list.