Medical Terminology Pre-Req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vetchelle

Reaction score
Hi! Does anybody recommend a specific course (better if it’s online) to take for Medical Terminology? I know Tuskegee requests it as a pre-req. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Does anybody recommend a specific course (better if it’s online) to take for Medical Terminology? I know Tuskegee requests it as a pre-req. thanks!
Check your local community colleges. Many of them (especially the ones with nursing programs) have them. Many also have them online. I know I looked at three in my area and all had the course. My four year university also had it. All online.

Also as a note for Tuskegee requirements, make sure you know that they require a separate sheet for your references to fill out in addition to the eLOR. I was planning on applying this cycle and did everything very last minute, and realized this requirement maybe two weeks before the deadline. I had four recommenders, one of which was on sabbatical, so I said screw it and just didn’t apply to Tuskegee.

Reactions: 1 users
I took Med Term online at Ohio State and it was great!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)