minnesota application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhavi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey friends if u know about minnesota application, pl guide me for work experience letter and resume and any other useful information...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi, u need a work exp. of 1 1/2 yrs in the last 3 yrs duration, so u can have a copy of appointment letter or letter of good standing from the place where u were working, which shows the dates from n till u worked.
take care. :cool:
bhavi said:
hey friends if u know about minnesota application, pl guide me for work experience letter and resume and any other useful information...thanks

thanks gpsbhattal ..have u already applied for mn?do they really check our passport?
bhavi
gpsbhattal said:
hi, u need a work exp. of 1 1/2 yrs in the last 3 yrs duration, so u can have a copy of appointment letter or letter of good standing from the place where u were working, which shows the dates from n till u worked.

gpsbhattal said:
have you applied for minnesota board . are you done with ICA evaluation . if you have any details about ica please tell me . do you any person fron asia who got his evaluation. i mean from india pakistan bangladesh.

thanks