Narrative list for manual dexterity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T00thFa1ry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you create a narrative list in the manual dexterity section of the dental school application? I want to include skills of soap carving, piano, and violin. Can I also add specific skills from being an EFDA? I tried to google examples of a narrative list and I'm not finding anything useful.

Members don't see this ad.

Manual Dexterity
Computer building: In the past eight years I have built multiple computers for myself, my family, my friends, and even my high school. With my own, I regularly open and take it apart, clean it, upgrade it, and put it back together.

Hockey: Puck handling and using the stick to manipulate the puck from a distance often without looking all while being under duress.

Coloring: Using an Advanced coloring book with 0.38mm pens I have practiced to stay in very small spaces with fine movements.

Folding clothing for visual displays: At work folding to maintain perfect displays.

Here is what I did, it worked well enough. Hope it helps you!

Reactions: 1 user
Manual Dexterity
Computer building: In the past eight years I have built multiple computers for myself, my family, my friends, and even my high school. With my own, I regularly open and take it apart, clean it, upgrade it, and put it back together.

Hockey: Puck handling and using the stick to manipulate the puck from a distance often without looking all while being under duress.

Coloring: Using an Advanced coloring book with 0.38mm pens I have practiced to stay in very small spaces with fine movements.

Folding clothing for visual displays: At work folding to maintain perfect displays.

Here is what I did, it worked well enough. Hope it helps you!
Thanks for sharing how you put your narrative list together! I'll be submitting my application today, once I complete the last of three dental college question pages.

Reactions: 1 user