Nbde part 1 to take in May 2015..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
u can find all the material on facebook.... join NBDE PART 1 groups and u will get everything there, even I downloaded from there...... hope this helps!!!!
Thanks a lot. I got them from my senior:)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I am prosthodontist from India and preparing for NBDE part 1. I am planning to give exam in oct15. I read dental decks one and when I try to recall I feel I don't remember anything. I did bds in 2006 n it'd long time now.
Will I be able to pass??
dental decks wont be enough. You need to go through asda question papers, kaplan papers and first aid as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am prosthodontist from India and preparing for NBDE part 1. I am planning to give exam in oct15. I read dental decks one and when I try to recall I feel I don't remember anything. I did bds in 2006 n it'd long time now.
Will I be able to pass??
No, you would not. Exam is not easy and you need to know everything pretty well. Decks are definitely not enough.
Take your time, prepare well

Hi, everybody !!!
I am planning to take Nbde part 1 2015. I am a dentist from Mexico. The ECE give me the Unitede States equivalent of:
- Completion of five years of study in a dentistry program.
- Master of Science degree in Dentistry, in the specialty of Orthodontics.

I need asda papers for part one. I have been studing the first aid nbde Part I book, and the kaplan Qbank. Please guide me .
I´m in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Last edited:
Anyone has the Decks 13-14? please message me I have a question.