NC DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still haven't heard back from either Duke or High Point. I'm getting very nervous and I just want to know already. Is anyone else also in the same boat?
Apparently Duke will be sending out decisions by this upcoming Friday. They also said not to worry if you don't receive an email by Friday as they may just be delayed a couple days. So id say anywhere between the 15th and the 20th we should all get emails. (Got this information on the 9th after my group interview)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Apparently Duke will be sending out decisions by this upcoming Friday. They also said not to worry if you don't receive an email by Friday as they may just be delayed a couple days. So id say anywhere between the 15th and the 20th we should all get emails. (Got this information on the 9th after my group interview)
Are they still having more interviews? It sounds like they’ve had 2 out of 4

I didn't get an invitation for an interview yet either which is why I'm asking. I'm hoping I hear something soon though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't heard back from either Duke or High Point. I'm getting very nervous and I just want to know already. Is anyone else also in the same boat?
Didn’t apply to duke but the only thing I’ve heard from high point is that they received my app

Did anyone else apply to WCU? If so, did you receive an invite to the Meet and Greet? I'm just trying to get a feel for what role this plays in admissions, if any. Just curious if anyone else is on the same boat!

Did anyone else apply to WCU? If so, did you receive an invite to the Meet and Greet? I'm just trying to get a feel for what role this plays in admissions, if any. Just curious if anyone else is on the same boat!
I also applied to WCU and was invited to the meet and greet. Did everyone get invited to do the Casper Snapshot as well?

I also applied to WCU and was invited to the meet and greet. Did everyone get invited to do the Casper Snapshot as well?
Yes! I think they wanted everyone to submit a snapshot, to my knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite from UNC!

Reactions: 7 users
When are they holding their interviews? Do you know if they are only having one interview day?
They offered two dates to choose from, 11/12 and 11/14. I’m not sure what their timeline looks like beyond that!

When are they holding their interviews? Do you know if they are only having one interview day?
Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear back from UNC. Sent them a quick email to ask if they have made any final decisions for interview selections!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone attend the first WCU meet and greet? Curious as to how it went. I am attending the session tomorrow on 10/29.

Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear back from UNC. Sent them a quick email to ask if they have made any final decisions for interview selections!
Can you let us know what they respond? I am in the same boat too and am curious if they are going to send out more interview invites.

Can you let us know what they respond? I am in the same boat too and am curious if they are going to send out more interview invites.
I got a rejection email today if that helps.

Got a rejection email as well. Still waiting to hear back from ECU, Methodist, and WSSU

Anyone know the usual turn around if you applied to Campbell Early Admissions?

Anyone know the usual turn around if you applied to Campbell Early Admissions?
I received an email for an interview on the 27th. And I applied early admission end of July/beginning august.

But your ha
Thanks, still have to get accepted though lol. I applied the last day with like one hour to spare.
But you’re half way there so that deserves congrats too! Ohh close but you made the cut

Received an email for an interview from Methodist as well.

I got an interview with Methodist as well!

for those who also got an interview with Methodist, Did you all just reply to accept the interview via email or is there another way we are supposed to do it? Have you received interview materials yet?

Has anyone heard anything from WCU? They said they were sending out in the coming days last week but I am not sure how long that means.

Has anyone heard anything from WCU? They said they were sending out in the coming days last week but I am not sure how long that means.
I haven’t heard anything. It looks like they are still interviewing through Saturday, so I’m wondering if they are finishing up that process and waiting to let us know next week.

I haven’t heard anything. It looks like they are still interviewing through Saturday, so I’m wondering if they are finishing up that process and waiting to let us know next week.
That makes sense! Honestly I didn't realize that the meet and greet was an interview until I was in it. Took me off guard for sure.

That makes sense! Honestly I didn't realize that the meet and greet was an interview until I was in it. Took me off guard for sure.
Yeah I felt the same way! I kind of suspected it in the back of my mind but was still surprised when they officially asked the questions.

Yeah I felt the same way! I kind of suspected it in the back of my mind but was still surprised when they officially asked the questions.
I am hoping they didn't look much into my appearance. I wasn't in sweats but I wasn't dressed as nice as I would have for an interview.

At the end of my session, they said it would be mid-week this week. So hoping we hear something today!
I can already tell I am going to be constantly checking this thread today and tomorrow

Has anyone else applied to Duke but still not heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 users
I was hoping they’d have more interview days but haven’t heard anything!
Same here! When did you apply? I applied pretty late so I’ve been hoping they are still going to send out more invites.

Got accepted to High Point today! (interviewed 11/6)

Hi everyone! I was wondering for those who had their UNC interview today how it was? I have mine on Saturday and would love any insight if possible! Good luck everyone :)

Anyone else still not heard from WCU?
Still nada for me. Hoping we hear something by the end of the day. My guess is it may take time to process all of them? Idk. At least no news is not a no! Also, congrats teb0409!

Still nada for me. Hoping we hear something by the end of the day. My guess is it may take time to process all of them? Idk. At least no news is not a no! Also, congrats teb0409!
Same with me no news yet! I'll respond to this forum when I get news!