NC DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received an email for an interview from Methodist as well.
Did you accept the interview via email? Did you receive the interview materials that they talked about?

Members don't see this ad.

Got an interview invite from Elon 11/13

Reactions: 1 user
I guess WCU is just waiting on the responses from the first wave of accepted applicants before they can make their decisions for those in limbo?

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess WCU is just waiting on the responses from the first wave of accepted applicants before they can make their decisions for those in limbo?
Not sure... I thought typically schools change your status to waitlist, but maybe this is their version of being on a waitlist? Idk. I'm going to call admissions tomorrow probably.

Had my interview at UNC-CH last Thursday — really impressed by the program and how personal and tight knit it seemed. Really hoping to get in! Anyone know when we will be hearing back?

Had my interview at UNC-CH last Thursday — really impressed by the program and how personal and tight knit it seemed. Really hoping to get in! Anyone know when we will be hearing back?

I also had my interview Thursday and I agree with you! I asked my faculty member interviewer and he said he believes we'll be receiving a decision around Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 2 users
Heard back from UNC just now...I’m #1 on the waitlist! Anyone plan on declining?

I was accepted to UNC! I’m not sure if anyone else had this issue but I had to log on to the portal — I never got a status update email

I too was accepted to UNC today & also had to log into the portal. Congrats to everyone else as well!!! ☺️

Congratulations to those who were accepted into UNC! Did anyone who was accepted also get accepted into WCU? I was waitlisted there and trying to remain hopeful

Congratulations to those who were accepted into UNC! Did anyone who was accepted also get accepted into WCU? I was waitlisted there and trying to remain hopeful
Waitlisted to UNC or WCU? Still waiting to hear from WCU

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else interviewed at Duke and have any tips? I have mine next week!

Hey! When did you submit your application for Duke and how long did you wait to hear back about an interview?
Long story but everything was officially submitted 9/16 and interview invite 11/19 for today and tomorrow (12/2-12/3)!

Reactions: 1 users
Long story but everything was officially submitted 9/16 and interview invite 11/19 for today and tomorrow (12/2-12/3)!
Ok thank you! I submitted like a week before the deadline so I may be waiting a while longer. Good luck with your interviews!!

Anyone already do a zoom interview that has some pointers for me?! maybe some good questions to ask?

Has anyone heard from WSSU? I know they don’t start until 2022, but interested in attending!

Has anyone heard from WSSU? I know they don’t start until 2022, but interested in attending!
I emailed Dr. Emma White who is one of the people in charge of admissions. She said WSSU will typically extend offers mid-December for top tier competitive applicants but they do the bulk of their offers late-January and into February.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone still waiting to hear back from Duke? I just found this and see that a lot of people already heard back from them and am starting to get a little antsy

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Duke? I just found this and see that a lot of people already heard back from them and am starting to get a little antsy
I haven't heard anything yet either.

I recently got off the waitlist from WCU and will be attending there! Question for those also attending, did your admission letter say which campus you will be attending and did it list an advisor? Mine just says tbd for advisor and no mention of which campus

I recently got off the waitlist from WCU and will be attending there! Question for those also attending, did your admission letter say which campus you will be attending and did it list an advisor? Mine just says tbd for advisor and no mention of which campus
Sorry, can’t help with your question. But when did you find out you got off the waitlist? And do you know where you were at on it?

Last edited:
My admission letter didn’t specify what campus but I received an additional email a few days later that notified me that I had been granted acceptance to my campus of choice (Biltmore Park). Hope that helps in some way!

Sorry, can’t help with your question. But when did you find out you got off the waitlist? And do you know where you were at on it?

So I was waitlisted on 11/16 and got an email on 1/4 that a new admission decision was available. I never asked for my position on the waitlist, but I just sent them like a thank you email acknowledging it and thanking them.

My admission letter didn’t specify what campus but I received an additional email a few days later that notified me that I had been granted acceptance to my campus of choice (Biltmore Park). Hope that helps in some way!
May I ask how come Biltmore Park was your first choice? I just got selected for that campus as well, although I selected no preference when applying (didn't think id get this far lol)

May I ask how come Biltmore Park was your first choice? I just got selected for that campus as well, although I selected no preference when applying (didn't think id get this far lol)
Yes of course! I selected Biltmore Park just for personal lifestyle preferences. My partner will be working in Asheville and it would make it much easier for the both of us if I could feasibly reside in Asheville as well. I also just love Asheville and I think I’d be happier living there and going to school there while commuting to the Cullowhee campus when necessary.

Has anyone who interviewed with Duke back in December and got waitlisted heard back yet?