Need serious help... WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed1808

Reaction score
Hello! I’m currently in the application process and I need some advice because I’m feeling really defeated. I’m a URM and have had a number of health issues in college which has tremendously impacted my grades. My application just got verified and my sGPA is a 2.8, while my OA GPA is a 3.98 and my cGPA is a 3.2. I also just got my MCAT score in which I scored a 512. If anyone can offer any advice, please do. I have already submitted a primary to U of Cinci, OSU, Tulane, George Washington, Tufts, Columbia, New York medical college, U of Toledo (I am an Ohio resident).

Any and all advice from anyone is appreciated!

@Goro @Faha

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I’m currently in the application process and I need some advice because I’m feeling really defeated. I’m a URM and have had a number of health issues in college which has tremendously impacted my grades. My application just got verified and my sGPA is a 2.8, while my OA GPA is a 3.98 and my cGPA is a 3.2. I also just got my MCAT score in which I scored a 512. If anyone can offer any advice, please do. I have already submitted a primary to U of Cinci, OSU, Tulane, George Washington, Tufts, Columbia, New York medical college, U of Toledo (I am an Ohio resident).

Any and all advice from anyone is appreciated!

@Goro @Faha
Asked and answered in the URM thread.