new International dental program in Indiana U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In case you don't find the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder also

Members don't see this ad.

When was the first batch interview? If you did attend please share your experience especially about the interview, is it subject related or general?
Thanks n good luck

Dr.Rola

Admission guidelines will be determined primarily by the credentials/qualifications of each candidate rather than residency status. We are in the process of collating all information and hope to have it posted on our website very soon.* Your name will be added to a list and you will be contacted when the information is posted.* The program is open to non-Indiana and non-U.S. citizens.* There will be an interview after the CAAPID and an internal application process are completed.* Selected candidates will then be invited for a 4 week assessment, including bench test, that will determine 1). Whether the candidate will be accepted into the program and 2). Placement within the program if accepted.* The assessment will likely take place in the spring contingent upon when the application process is completed.*

I do apologize for the delay in posting on our website and thank you for your interest in our program.

Regards,
Melanie Peterson

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

does it say a 4 WEEK assessment?! :O

Members don't see this ad :)
Tuition for the 4 week intensive course to be paid by May 7th

i think it is till april 26, thats wat michelle told me

hey i had an interview call for March 25/27 but declined. good luck!

experience,future plans,why this program etc.
later bench test

How many people have they called for interview? I have my interview coming up

any female, going for 4 weeks program, willing to share the apartment?? if interested plz pm me asap..

Members don't see this ad :)
What are chances to get into this program after 4 week program because some of candidates like me will not able to go another interviews and also leaving opportunity to get into another dental program. Did any one talk to Michelle regarding acceptance chances and what they are going to ask in 4 week program? How many students are they inviting for 4 week program? :confused: How many student paid fees for 4 weeks program till now?

did anyone from the last batch interviewed on 24th april, hear back from Ms. Farris?

Hi, anyone got accepted in Indiana U? please share your stats and interview experience.. thanks!!

it looks that all 23 students who were enrolled in 4 week evaluation process (paid S8000 for 4 weeks) has been accepted and begin IDP next month. congrats!

Last edited:
i received this email now

We wanted to advise you of the interview schedule for planning purposes as we consider you for an interview. We will begin interviewing on selected Wednesdays from August 20, 2013 through November 20, 2013. Once our interview candidate selection process has been completed, we will notify you by email if you have been selected for an interview. If you are selected, we will provide you a complete list of interview dates. We expect to complete the schedule by August 16, 2013.

i received this email now

We wanted to advise you of the interview schedule for planning purposes as we consider you for an interview. We will begin interviewing on selected Wednesdays from August 20, 2013 through November 20, 2013. Once our interview candidate selection process has been completed, we will notify you by email if you have been selected for an interview. If you are selected, we will provide you a complete list of interview dates. We expect to complete the schedule by August 16, 2013.

what is that mean? as we consider you for an interview

it means that by Aug 16th they will know who they have selected for interviews and that interviews start Aug 20th, so if you dont hear by Aug 16th you havent made it.

it means that by Aug 16th they will know who they have selected for interviews and that interviews start Aug 20th, so if you dont hear by Aug 16th you havent made it.
I get that .. But what I don't know is that how all got this mail

Hey guys,
This is one of challenging program to get into. This program is not taking students just only bases of interview or bench exam like some other schools do. keep in mind that it requires interview, 2 days bench exam to get selected in to skill testing phase 3 which is 4 weeks long and intensive. There is no guarantee to select into the program after skill testing phase 3. I have been in 9 different schools for an interview but this is one of toughest to get into and its good school. In phase 3 you have to prove your skills like doing RPD, FPD, CD, Root canal, PEDO stainless crowns, Retainers, Ortho evaluation exam, Exams on Ethics and infection controls and so on. If you do not perform well, you might get rejection. phase 3 does not give guarantee to get into program but increases chances to get into the program. Students require overall knowledge in dentistry. I had interviewed in top toughest bench exam schools but this one requires your more intensive training to get into. All the best who are applies in this school. Work hard and stay focus.

Hey guys,
This is one of challenging program to get into. This program is not taking students just only bases of interview or bench exam like some other schools do. keep in mind that it requires interview, 2 days bench exam to get selected in to skill testing phase 3 which is 4 weeks long and intensive. There is no guarantee to select into the program after skill testing phase 3. I have been in 9 different schools for an interview but this is one of toughest to get into and its good school. In phase 3 you have to prove your skills like doing RPD, FPD, CD, Root canal, PEDO stainless crowns, Retainers, Ortho evaluation exam, Exams on Ethics and infection controls and so on. If you do not perform well, you might get rejection. phase 3 does not give guarantee to get into program but increases chances to get into the program. Students require overall knowledge in dentistry. I had interviewed in top toughest bench exam schools but this one requires your more intensive training to get into. All the best who are applies in this school. Work hard and stay focus.

lolll i think thats what im looking for.

im still asking if everyone applied got same email or just some applicants?

i did not get this mail. i completed my application long back. i think they send that mail to the preferred students

i did not get this mail. i completed my application long back. i think they send that mail to the preferred students[/QUTE]

did u receive complete application?when did u submit ur applicatn

i got email before this one when they received my caapid application end of june

i got both caapid confirmation and application complete mails on the same day. that is june 10 th.

i got both caapid confirmation and application complete mails on the same day. that is june 10 th.

i received caapid email july 27 so may be the one i received it is just complete application.

did they mention in complete applicatn email the details about interview details.

Your application will be sent directly to the Graduate/Professional program that you applied to on your application. The department/unit may contact you if they need additional information or have questions about your application. The department/unit will make their admission decision and will communicate that decision with the IUPUI Graduate Office.
this is the mail i got on june 10 th. nothing afterwords

Your application will be sent directly to the Graduate/Professional program that you applied to on your application. The department/unit may contact you if they need additional information or have questions about your application. The department/unit will make their admission decision and will communicate that decision with the IUPUI Graduate Office.
this is the mail i got on june 10 th. nothing afterwords

i didnt receive this email. may be coz i applied late.

anyway according to this email they will let us kno before end of next week

guys its the first time I'm going to apply for this school. Do I need to order ECE evaluation to be sent directly to school? They don't accept ECE evaluation sent by caapid?

anyone got an inteview call. this is already aug 13 th.

Hello everyone
I got an interview but i am looking all over the website for any information about the cost of the 4 week program, i cant find any. so where did you get the news that it cost this amount of money?
I asked Ms. Lucy Buckit yesterday and she replied "the cost for CE has not been finalized" !!
seriously 8000$ ???

their website mention no cost for the 4 weeks, basically cost is phrased as TBD "to be determined"

Last edited:
Called them. They said $16000 is decided. You have to pay the money to get your seat reserved. Once you pay fees for 4 weeks, your seat is guaranteed.

Called them. They said $16000 is decided. You have to pay the money to get your seat reserved. Once you pay fees for 4 weeks, your seat is

You mean anyone who got iv invite needs to pay 16000 for the bench? And all those who pay will get admission??? :rolleyes:

Are you sure, whoever gets selected for 4 week program and pays $ 16000, will be accepted into the program?

Called them. They said $16000 is decided. You have to pay the money to get your seat reserved. Once you pay fees for 4 weeks, your seat is guaranteed.

Are you sure, whoever gets selected for 4 week program and pays $ 16000, will be accepted into the program?

Hey, Whoever got the invite..when you guys submitted the application? I am just curious that I haven't heard from them. I got the application complete email in early Sept.... so keeping fingers crossed... Are they will be sending more invites or done?

Hey, Whoever got the invite..when you guys submitted the application? I am just curious that I haven't heard from them. I got the application complete email in early Sept.... so keeping fingers crossed... Are they will be sending more invites or done?

Submitted application in August , application complete email on Sept 7th, received interview invite on Sept 21st.

Thanks