No more interview invites from NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wends said:
i sent them an udate letter too, and they've received it last week and i was told it was sent to my screener, so hope it helps......when did you get the invite? they stop giving out invites at the end of next week

i got the invite 3:30pm today. Hope you get one too!

Members don't see this ad.

:thumbdown:
sunsweet said:
FYI. Just called their admissions office and thats what they said.

I just spoke to an admissions officer today (1/18). She said it is "highly unlikely" anyone will receive any more interview invites at this point. When I asked her when we woudl at least get an official rejection letter then, she said all final decisions will be mailed on Feb. 15th.

MDNYC said:
:thumbdown:

I just spoke to an admissions officer today (1/18). She said it is "highly unlikely" anyone will receive any more interview invites at this point. When I asked her when we woudl at least get an official rejection letter then, she said all final decisions will be mailed on Feb. 15th.

well at least it's not a Valentine's Day present :thumbdown:

Ok I dont like this thread... it ruines the hopes of those who still have their app out, and it's all heresay... lets be happy our apps are done, and enjoy the short moments of waiting for interview requests... :D or rejections... :(