Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This is so frustrating! Calvin told many of us we’d know either 16th or 17th. And I have to decide today if I’m accepting my offer to other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This is so frustrating! Calvin told many of us we’d know either 16th or 17th. And I have to decide today if I’m accepting my offer to other schools.
which schools? if you don't mind me asking

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call around 11:00 a.m. EST! My AADSAS portal status has not changed yet, no emails yet. Sorry if you wish to know to have a good comparison/something to refer to, but I do not want to share my stats :( Good luck!

Congrats to everyone! Anyone think we could get calls into the afternoon

For those who got a call, are any international students?

You guys think they are calling alphabetically according to their last name?

Forgot to post in the moment but I got the call at around 10:55 am :) Congrats to everyone!!

Did anyone with post-December interviews get the offer today?

i got the call at 11:40… i was waitlisted in December and send a letter of intent at the beginning of January…

Got the call at 11:04am!!! I was also waitlisted and sent a letter of interest at the end of December!

Got the call around 10:30 but I was with a patient so couldn't update yall right away. Still no email tho :/. Haven't checked the portal because I'm still working.

Can anyone accepted today post their stats ? Would be helpful for comparison

For anyone who got accepted and plan on attending, I made a groupchat on groupme for students:
You're invited to my new group 'NSU Dental Medicine 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Can anyone accepted today post their stats ? Would be helpful for comparison
Sure I can share mine.
Gpa 3.54
Sgpa 3.25
Volunteer 200hrs
Experience in dental clinic over 1500hrs (I have been working as a dental assistant for a while now… I’m sure if you want dental experience you don’t need that much hours)
DAT AA 22 SA 25 ( retook my DAT 3 times… keep your head up)

Reactions: 1 users
hi guys! I need some advice. I was waitlisted on December 15th and sent a letter of intent a week later. I received confirmation that my letter was added to my file. I didn't recieve an acceptance during todays round. Should I send an email tomorrow expressing that I am still interested in nova or would that be bad?

hi guys! I need some advice. I was waitlisted on December 15th and sent a letter of intent a week later. I received confirmation that my letter was added to my file. I didn't recieve an acceptance during todays round. Should I send an email tomorrow expressing that I am still interested in nova or would that be bad?
I also sent a letter of intent and did not hear back today. I think students accepted today get 30 days to make their deposit so I would advise a continued interest email along with some application updates around early/mid February when they get ready to send another round of acceptances :)

Are you guys sending your letter of intent to Calvin or Dr Galka?