NRMP mailing lists-A listserv query

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just confirming that everybody just got the e-mail about scramble and there were no listservs associated with it. Let me know (yes I'm being neurotic)!

Members don't see this ad.

Was it an email with the weird title ? it came from eras for me

Was it an email with the weird title ? it came from eras for me

Yup. I guess in my panicked state I didn't look at things closely!

On a different note, the person posting saying that he and SO got different listservs is the best evidence for this being nothing.

Yup. I guess in my panicked state I didn't look at things closely!

On a different note, the person posting saying that he and SO got different listservs is the best evidence for this being nothing.

There are no different listservs for this mail...Thank you GOD...

Hey... I just read all the hullabaloo about the louvi vs. lychee thing and had to check. Mine is neither... it says "starfruit"

I know I matched since I received multiple bouquets of flowers from PDs, had one PD come to my house and cook me a "ranked to match" dinner, aced my step 1, even found a couple mistakes on step 2, and had step 3 waived.

So, I guess this means I matched, lychee must be for those who were unmatched, and louvi for those who didn't certify their ROLs enough times.

But hey, who knows.

So this thread is actually making me feel like I'm less neurotic than a good chunk of residency applicants. And dude, I'm neurotic. And yes, I agree that it ranks up there with some of the craziest notions that have ever been posted on SDN.

Yeah, thanks guys. You make me feel downright level-headed.

Just matched. The email came from the same server as my email last week, just FYI:
louvi.ease.lsoft.com

I matched!!!!..To hell with louvi and lychee.....and I have a pretty good idea where I have matched..

mythwalrus_2.jpg