Official April 2004 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, the wait is finally over...I ended up with a 32 S :D pretty much as predicted by my practice exams!

BS: 11
VS: 11
PS: 10

Members don't see this ad.

PS:10
V:10
BS:14
writing:oops: (who gives a F***)

34O -- OWNED! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
MAKE NOTE: SCORES POSTED JUNE 14th, 2004 at 11:15 PM EST. ANNOUNCED DATE WAS JUNE 15th, or mid-June...FOR FUTURE REFERNCE

I went from a 26R last August (7PS/10VR/9BS/R) to 37R:

11-VR
12-PS
14-BS
R-WS

I keep staring at the screen in disbelief. Now I can sell all of my MCAT crap!! Woo hoo! Who says you can't improve your score!

Treg said:
I went from a 26R last August (7PS/10VR/9BS/R) to 37R:

11-VR
12-PS
14-BS
R-WS

I keep staring at the screen in disbelief. Now I can sell all of my MCAT crap!! Woo hoo! Who says you can't improve your score!
what'd you do different the second time around buddy?:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I did ****ty on the verbal. Did I misbubble :confused:
But I actually got a 26Q. See you in August!

August 2003:

8V 12P 12B Writing: M
total: 32M

April 2004:

11V 12P 12B Writing: P
total: 35P

I'm so happy! Don't ask me how I got an 11 in verbal!! I thought I failed that section.

I'm gonna be a doctor!!!!!!!

V: 12
PS: 13
B: 10

I want to curse the sun that came pouring in on me on bio, but that would be just lame, wouldn't it?

Woooooo hhoooooooo!!!!!

Congrats to all, to those who retake, you know you've got the motivation to crank it up a notch if you're on this site. Goodnight, God bless, and the whole 9 yards!!!!!!

Oh yeah, O on writing. Didn't do so hot there.

VR: 11
PS: 9
BS: 11
writing: N (I don't give a damn)

31N, I am going to medical school. :thumbup:

We have all completed one important step of many difficult ones on our way to doctordom. Rather than congratulate everyone individually, I would like to preemptively say:

:D :p :D CONGRATS ALL! :D :p :D

And best wishes going forward with applications or retakes.

liverotcod said:
13 VR
13 PS
13 BS
Q WS
for 39Q :love: I guess I love the MCAT, now?
Jesus..39Q! thats the highest score I have ever seen....what did you study?

Holy BAH

PS: 14
BS: 13
Writing: R

OMIGOD I can't blieeakdfjaegajklsed I'm going to go jump up and down now

leiface said:
Holy BAH

PS: 14
Writing: R

OMIGOD I can't blieeakdfjaegajklsed I'm going to go jump up and down now
Now...this is the 2nd highest score I have ever seen :O :wow:

PS 10
VR 11
BS 12
WS Q

Grand Total - 33Q

Hell, that is exactly what I wanted so I am bouncing off the walls.
I AM NEVER TAKING THIS DEVIL TEST AGAIN!

41Q

12 VR
14 PS
15 BS

original free PR test (several years out of school) 32:12, 10, 10
studied with examkrackers books only
AAMC 3-7 got consistently around 38

35S

PS=12
VR=12
BS=11
WS=S

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28Q

11 BS
9 PS
8 VR

I posted this in the other thread but guess I'll post it here too. I didnt really study much for the MCAT so I guess I am content with these scores. I need some advice on whether I should retake in August or try to apply with this score. I am a FL resident and my GPA is 3.86. I have good LOR's and decent EC's. I'm taking some summer classes now which would take away from studying time. Please help me....

Now that I have seen these great scores, it gives my motivation to hit the books. August will be my first time, but I only have 8 weeks to go. Wish me luck.

Ugh :(.... I was hoping for something more consistent. I got a 7P, 12B, 11V. Man!! :(. I was so nervous on the Physical sciences test.

ghgi8 said:
28Q

11 BS
9 PS
8 VR

I posted this in the other thread but guess I'll post it here too. I didnt really study much for the MCAT so I guess I am content with these scores. I need some advice on whether I should retake in August or try to apply with this score. I am a FL resident and my GPA is 3.86. I have good LOR's and decent EC's. I'm taking some summer classes now which would take away from studying time. Please help me....

I would not retake. I had the same score as you! Anyway, especially with you GPA(I did not have the same gpa as you :( ) You should be fine. Don't let the fact that almost everybody here got above 33 get you down, it is not indicative of the population. Your above aberage for test takers and around the average for matriculants at MD schools, and well above average for DO schools. Your fine!

12 VR
12 PS
09 BS
N WS

33N

I hope I added that right... still shaking... ahhhhhh :laugh:

I would not retake. I had the same score as you! Anyway, especially with you GPA(I did not have the same gpa as you ) You should be fine. Don't let the fact that almost everybody here got above 33 get you down, it is not indicative of the population. Your above aberage for test takers and around the average for matriculants at MD schools, and well above average for DO schools. Your fine!

thanks that makes me feel really good. now time to write an amazing personal statement :D

redjack said:
Ugh :(.... I was hoping for something more consistent. I got a 7P, 12B, 11V. Man!! :(. I was so nervous on the Physical sciences test.

Close to the scores a girlfriend of mine got... 7P, 11B, 13V (comp 31). She was accepted to two schools and turned down an interview or two.

:)

12VR
14PS
15BS
41R - I have been staring at the screen for 15 min. I'm dumbfounded.

chopper said:
12VR
14PS
15BS
41R - I have been staring at the screen for 15 min. I'm dumbfounded.

Dude, you're not dumb at all. That's a really good score, if you didn't already know.

35Q
11 V
11 PS
13 BS
mildly happy with my score. scored at the top of BS and Verbal range. but physicals! should have done better. especially since I am a math major and was consistently getting 12's to 13's on practice tests

VR: 15
PS: 12

40S

Don't let those pre-med advisers tell you that majoring in art history is going to screw you for med school!!! :D

I'm really numb right now. I'm guessing the shock is going to wear off in about half an hour???? :confused:

Xandie said:
Close to the scores a girlfriend of mine got... 7P, 11B, 13V (comp 31). She was accepted to two schools and turned down an interview or two.

:)

That is good news, thanks! :) Esp. b/c I am definitely not retaking because I just can't go through it again. I took it 7 years ago and got a more consistent score (11P that time) so hopefully they'll take it into account!