**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't make up mind to decide between NYU and Tufts. Any thoughts?
I don't know much about tufts, but I'm in love with NYU, the program, opportunities and outreach.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when next round for Detroit is?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to UIC via email :D First acceptance and it is my #1 choice!!!!!!! best of luck to all who await decisions!!! :D

Reactions: 16 users
Case rejection. Oh well. No one likes Cleveland anyways.

Reactions: 2 users
i can't seem to find a contact email for rutgers. Does anyone have it?

Members don't see this ad :)
just got a portal update
case western says "application denied"

That just hurts..Why can't they say it a little nicer. I am seriously hurt.

Surprisingly Harvard and columbia haven't rejected me yet!

Reactions: 1 users
Case didn't even send out an email…it was just a portal update rejection. well then.

just got a portal update
case western says "application denied"

That just hurts..Why can't they say it a little nicer. I am seriously hurt.
Me too.. I even went to their alumni reception three hours away :(

adding myself to Case rejection list.

Also Ohio State rejection.
Interviews at Iowa, temple, Minnesota, and Michigan
Acceptance to Iowa and Temple

Both invites Michigan and Minnesota were this month so they are still sending them for anyone still waiting.

Best of luck to everyone!

Joining the Case rejection train. I have an acceptance, but for some reason it still stings a little.

INTERVIEW #3!!
Case Western Reserve University!
SO PUMPED!

Reactions: 8 users
Case rejection via portal.

Nova acceptance via phone!:banana:

WITHDREW BEFORE INTERVIEW FROM CASE!

I wanna hop on the train too.

Senpai please notice me

Just dropped my seat for ASDOH. You can thank me haha jk. Good luck hopefully someone will benefit from this :)

i can't seem to find a contact email for rutgers. Does anyone have it?

I must have emailed them like 4 times and have not once gotten an answer. Amongst all of the schools, they have the worst admissions response team I've ever endured. Yet, I'd love them to give me an interview lol

Got accepted for BDS in Adelaide :) International student though

Keep your heads up people the invites are still coming! Got an invite from UCSF this week and VCU last week!

Reactions: 3 users
I'm going to MARQUETTE!!!

Declining acceptances to: UIC (just got the acceptance yesterday), Minnesota, Michigan, SIU, Creighton, Louisville, and BU
Good luck everyone, I hope you all get a few interviews/acceptances over the next few months :)

Reactions: 4 users
Rejection #2 UNE
Interview invite #6, UF!

Oh, I guess I should post that I got a rejection from UNE as well. I knew once Dec 1 came around and I hadn't interviewed that I was rejected because according to their website they finished their interviews by December.

Case didn't even send out an email…it was just a portal update rejection. well then.

Interesting. I'll check but there should have been an email sent out confirming the rejection as well as the portal update. If you want me to, I can resend the rejection email out again, but I think that would be horrible to think our school rejected you twice in one cycle.

Interesting. I'll check but there should have been an email sent out confirming the rejection as well as the portal update. If you want me to, I can resend the rejection email out again, but I think that would be horrible to think our school rejected you twice in one cycle.
I didn't get anything other than the portal update. Some people are offended by that.. Especially those that went to the alumni receptions.

Louisville interview invite! Late applicant hope!

There's nothing on my end of things. Thanks for checking. I know this was the case for a few other applicants as well.

Louisville interview invite! Late applicant hope!
Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application? I submitted on October 2nd and I am still waiting to hear back. I've gotten one rejection so far but the other schools have kept pretty quiet.

INTERVIEW #1!!!!!

School: UCLA
Notification date: Jan 9, 2015
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: End of June
Application complete date: Aug 8, 2014
GPA (science, overall) : 3.97, 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/22/22/ none

My interview will be scheduled on Jan 16th

Reactions: 14 users