**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Depends.

Was this event an interview invite or an offer of admission?

They offered acceptance and I'm working on committing, just not sure if this is something I should be upfront about.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't think they're gonna care unless you're dropping a pre req. even then they might be willing to work with you

Reactions: 1 user
Greetings fellow SDNers,

My application status for UCLA has gone from received/under review to received/application complete today. Anyone happens to know if that signifies anything in terms of being rejected/invited/waitlisted?

My application had been sent out and was complete months ago, but the status was stuck at received/under review for the past four months and it suddenly changed to application complete.

Good luck to all waiting

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Greetings fellow SDNers,

My application status for UCLA has gone from received/under review to received/application complete today. Anyone happens to know if that signifies anything?

Good luck to all waiting
It means they received everything.

Greetings fellow SDNers,

My application status for UCLA has gone from received/under review to received/application complete today. Anyone happens to know if that signifies anything in terms of being rejected/invited/waitlisted?

My application had been sent out and was complete months ago, but the status was stuck at received/under review for the past four months and it suddenly changed to application complete.

Good luck to all waiting

Same for me at another school. I hope it means something good!

UCLA interview invitation this morning!!! Woohoo :soexcited:

A quick question to everyone though, do I have a pretty good chance of getting into UCLA? My interview date is toward the end of February and I know a lot of seats are already taken. I am extremely happy for this opportunity and OF COURSE I am gonna attend the interview without a doubt but I just wanted know the reality.

Accepted to: Loma Linda, USC
Not to jinx it, but the chances are very very high I think. Everyone in my interview group was accepted. Interview was really chill and fast. Mine lasted no more than 10 min. Good luck!!

They offered acceptance and I'm working on committing, just not sure if this is something I should be upfront about.
You must tell them! Failure to complete courses/degree that you said you were going to complete gives the committee every right to take away your acceptance. This happens to one or two students each year for most schools. Some schools will want you to just pass. Others want nothing less than a B. They will be understanding.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

UAB ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
This morning (8:09 am) via phone call!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
My Number 1!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
One more for the road..... WHOOOOO!!!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17 users

UAB ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
My Number 1!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
Are you IS or OOS? What are your stats? Congrats on the acceptance!!!

UAB ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
My Number 1!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

huge congrats. Being this late in the cycle and it being number 1, you must be super thrilled.
go have some fun tonight!

UAB ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
My Number 1!!!!!!
Whoooo!!!!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks for the tip! I also applied to UOP. Could you give me a little more information about this call? I called the office and was given a few menu options, non of which led me to an actual person. I ended up leaving a voicemail with my number. Who did you talk to? What did you say?

Thanks!
Yeah I called asking about my application. I think I just said I was wondering what the status of my application was and left a voicemail. They called me back a few days after and said that my application was still under review, but within a week they offered me an interview invite.

Yeah I called asking about my application. I think I just said I was wondering what the status of my application was and left a voicemail. They called me back a few days after and said that my application was still under review, but within a week they offered me an interview invite.

when i tried to call UoP, i couldn't get a hold of a real person. What # and extension did you use?

@csoccer3636 -
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/19
Application complete date: Sometime around November
GPA (science, overall): ~3.3/~3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):19AA/18TS/18PAT/23RC - QR-15 : (
Interview Date: 12/17/14
I guess I'll be considered in-state, not sure.... I moved here a year and a half ago. : )

@2THDDS -
Thanks! You have NO idea! It's a blessing and I am so thankful.... I can't have fun just yet though... I worked 12 hours last night and I've been in class today from 9:00 - 4:00.... I think sleep is the most fun I'm going to have tonight. :sleep:

@zenrookie -
Thank you..... thank you very much.

Rejection from UF via snail mail. Honestly, I'm quite happy as I was reluctant about the school.

UCLA interview invitation this morning!!! Woohoo :soexcited:

A quick question to everyone though, do I have a pretty good chance of getting into UCLA? My interview date is toward the end of February and I know a lot of seats are already taken. I am extremely happy for this opportunity and OF COURSE I am gonna attend the interview without a doubt but I just wanted know the reality.

Accepted to: Loma Linda, USC
Can you please share your stats or your application's complete/received date?

rejection from Michigan.

Has any body received an interview from BU, Tuft, USC yet?

I have not heard anything from those schools since I applied.

Does that mean rejection?

somebody help! please!

Thank you. I did the same about a week ago. She said the only interview spots left were for the waitlist. If I'm really lucky they'll follow the same trend and I'll be getting an interview invite today! haha

I want to hear from bu, tufts, temple, and NYU. It's been soooo quiet

Declined invitations to interview at Temple and OHSU. Good luck peeps!!

Reactions: 3 users
Rejected from NYU, MUSC, Marquette, NOVA w/o interview.
No word from Colorado, CASE, Midwestern, Creighton, ECU, Louisville.
I think there is a slight chance of an interview at ECU. No idea why the others have failed to reject.
anyone else in limbo with a bunch of schools like this?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Louisville and Creighton are both full. Probably waiting until after the April first hard deadline to totally reject. As an aside, I had a friend that got into University of Missouri, KC get rejected from Creighton in May 2 years ago...so there is that...

Rejected from NYU, MUSC, Marquette, NOVA w/o interview.
No word from Colorado, CASE, Midwestern, Creighton, ECU, Louisville.
I think there is a slight chance of an interview at ECU. No idea why the others have failed to reject.
anyone else in limbo with a bunch of schools like this?
Yeah I have to hear back from NYU, bu, tufts, creighton, temple, western, roseman, and columbia. Creighton is putting together a waitlist and if you didn't interview, you most likely won't be on the list (that's what they said when I called)

Rejection from MUSC. Been accepted to my #1 though, so no harm done

Waitlisted at nyu. I am getting- waitlisted left and right.

Only place i need to hear from is western which i think will be either waitlist or rejection due horrible interview.

I am gonna have to start preparing fo4 next cycle as my situation doesnt look too promising.

I just want to cry :(

Only place i need to hear from is western which i think will be either waitlist or rejection due horrible interview.

I am gonna have to start preparing fo4 next cycle as my situation doesnt look too promising.

I am sorry to hear that, my friend! Don't lose hope yet! You never know what is gonna happen tomorrow!

How did that happen? Your DAT scores are incredible. Do you have a felony charge or something. Geez, I'm annoyed that a 20 AA wasn't enough to get me in.

I'm wait listed at NYU too... Don't give up!

How did that happen? Your DAT scores are incredible. Do you have a felony charge or something. Geez, I'm annoyed that a 20 AA wasn't enough to get me in.
I was accepted with a 3.4 gpa and 19AA don't give up hope!

Reactions: 4 users

jeez. I saw people getting in with 3.2~3.3, so I was hoping it would be an easy acceptance, but I guess not.

thanks, I will try to stay positive......but i can't stop thinking about it....
meh..
Dude, in the same exact boat... everyday is a struggle it's all I think about all the time :( someday we will be in D school though :thumbup:

Reactions: 3 users
thanks, I will try to stay positive......but i can't stop thinking about it....
meh..
I can't either. I'm surrounded by nyc things. Grabbed a stamp the other day, Statue of Liberty. My whole apartment has been binge watching friends too. It's always on my mind hahah.

Reactions: 2 users

If it makes you feel better, I have been waitlisted at UIC, Midwestern and UoK (OOS). SIUe said they were re-evaluating my application.

May I ask what you are reluctant about?
A lot of things to be honest. The school just wasn't a right fit for me. Gainesville isn't my type of city, the tour itself reminded me of a North Korean propaganda video (There were no students, the clinics were empty, and when I asked some questions the response I got was, "I cannot disclose that"), and my interviewer said some rude things during the interview. The school just failed to live up to its hype that day. It's still a great school, but not for me.