***Official LSU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Nothing? Nobody? It is game over or is it just that people don't post here? :whoa:

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing? Nobody? It is game over or is it just that people don't post here? :whoa:
q9.jpg

Or so it seems

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who interviewed, can you elaborate on the 3D project? TIA :rolleyes:

:arghh:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if we will find out at midnight on AADSAS or if it will be some time the next morning?

Dr. Cheramie told my interview group to expect an email between 9:00-9:30AM, but that is a good point.:thinking:

Last edited:
LSU offers didn't show up at mid-night on AADSAS. I stayed up trying myself, but rather found out via AADSAS mobile around 7am, it updated by saying "offer made." Then got the official email from Dr. Cheramie around 9:30am that morning.

Reactions: 1 users
LSU offers didn't show up at mid-night on AADSAS. I stayed up trying myself, but rather found out via AADSAS mobile around 7am, it updated by saying "offer made." Then got the official email from Dr. Cheramie around 9:30am that morning.
Good thing I get up for work at 630am =]. I really hope its not bad news at 630 am.... Thats too early for bad news

Deos your status still show invited for interview?

Hey guys. I just joined this site. Wish I would have known about this thread earlier! I interviewed here so I'm pretty anxious. Saw my portal update to "check back Dec 1" two days ago but now it says invited for interview. Confused about this

They told me it is a glitch in the system.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It's time to go into our food coma and wake up on December 1st!

Hey guys. I just joined this site. Wish I would have known about this thread earlier! I interviewed here so I'm pretty anxious. Saw my portal update to "check back Dec 1" two days ago but now it says invited for interview. Confused about this
Same with mine... Hope that's good news lol... A message from beyond the bayou... Lol!!! :lol:Good luck everyone!!! 3 more days!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!:highfive:

less than two days. I wish I could just pass out till tuesday.

So I had a dream last night that there was an interview part two and they could call you at anytime and I got called to Hammond on nov. 30th at 10am. No clue how I'm sleeping tonight

Right there with you- dreamt I was accepted, and I was wide awake by 4AM. Hoping this dream comes true!:xf: Anyone else staying up?:banana:

Right there with you- dreamt I was accepted, and I was wide awake by 4AM. Hoping this dream comes true!:xf: Anyone else staying up?:banana:
Think I'm gonna take a ton of melatonin and pass out right after work

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1 MB · Views: 44
I'm not sleepin well either but that's also cause finals are coming... Lol :p
I was told at midnight but then I read here that Dr Cheramie said 9:30 or so... My group wasn't told anything... Just December 1st... So, looking at past threads to see if there's a "trend", it seems like it's between 8 and 9... I couldn't find someone who posted at midnight... I read that even AADSAS portal changed around 8 am... So, who knows... I know I'll be up studying and refreshing portal and email... Lol:p I can multitask tonight...
Good luck everyone!!! May our wishes/goals come true this cycle!!! We've got this!!!:highfive:

One post said they send out emails at midnight and another said 7:30-9am. Anybody here know?
A student let me know today that they heard 9am tmrw. Best of luck everyone!! I'm on the east coast visiting family so it'll be 10am for me....

Freaking out over here guys

Geez! I have no clue! I'm trying to study but can't...:bookworm:

no update at midnight, so now we just got to sleep until tomorrow morning! now how do we actually do the sleep part?

Still nothing! guess we'll have to wait till 9

Good luck everyone! I hope to see y'all next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

My friend just got hers. I'm dying, do they send them all out at once

Current D1 here. Not everybody's goes out at the same time...I didn't here until around 9:30 from Dr. Cheramie. AADSAS updated around 9 or so to "offer made." Good luck to you guys. The anxiety is rough, but you will get through it.

Accepted!!!! I'm in cloud 9!!! Still can't believe it!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternate as well... *sigh*
I'm glad I didn't get rejected, but this is :(.

By any chance does anyone knows how many are wait-listed a year?