****Official Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I am going to MWU-AZ in the fall and have held off posting here because I wasn't sure which school I would actually be attending. I look forward to seeing some of you in August!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Could anybody verify for me the address to send the transcripts to after being accepted? Is it correct?
Office of Admissions
Midwestern University
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Thanks!

Could anybody verify for me the address to send the transcripts to after being accepted? Is it correct?
Office of Admissions
Midwestern University
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Thanks!
That's where I sent mine. But you can always call the admissions office and ask. They have been super helpful

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be moving to the Phoenix area in mid-July. If anyone else from the class of 2020 is going to be in the area before school starts post on here or send me a message and we can hang out!

I will be moving to the Phoenix area in mid-July. If anyone else from the class of 2020 is going to be in the area before school starts post on here or send me a message and we can hang out!
I'll be around campus on the 23rd buying furniture/groceries and settling some stuff with the DMV and a local bank. Hit me up if you wanna chat before orientation begins.

Does anyone still need housing? I applied for student housing, but heard my chances were slim. If anyone is interested in being my future housemate let me know!

Hello all fellow accepted classmates, I just created a Facebook group called "Midwestern AZ College of Dental Medicine Class of 2020". Please join so we can all keep in touch and ask/answer any questions we may have.

Last edited:
Does anyone still need housing? I applied for student housing, but heard my chances were slim. If anyone is interested in being my future housemate let me know!
Hello all fellow accepted classmates, I just created a Facebook group called "Midwestern AZ College of Dental Medicine Class of 2020". Please join so we can all keep in touch and ask/answer any questions we may have.

Last edited:
I'll be around campus on the 23rd buying furniture/groceries and settling some stuff with the DMV and a local bank. Hit me up if you wanna chat before orientation begins.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Office of Admissions
Midwestern University
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I am going to MWU-AZ in the fall and have held off posting here because I wasn't sure which school I would actually be attending. I look forward to seeing some of you in August!

Last edited:

Hey there, there is already a group for our class on Facebook with that name and has 271 members. Is that the one you are referring to?

Hi guys, I was accepted and looking forward to attending MWU AZ this fall and wanted to get some input from current students.
The school just seems so perfect that I'm a little concern/wonder if there's anything that you guys don't like or wish could change?
Do you get enough support with faculties? Community feel? What do you like/really dislike about it?
Anything would be really helpful guys!
I'm having a hard time deciding to choose MWU over my state school due to cost but I really love MWU when I interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.