***Official TAMU Baylor C/O 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I have an interview with Baylor this Friday (Halloween) and then San Antonio on Monday (I'm in state). I spoke with the head woman in admissions who actually sends out the emails in August. She said if you don't recieve an invite for an interview by the end of January that there's not much of a chance you'll get one. So those who are fretting you still have time! Anddd I have a friend who didn't even find out about their acceptance till April!

How's your stats? I am waiting for an interview for San Antonio and Houston.

Members don't see this ad.

How's your stats? I am waiting for an interview for San Antonio and Houston.
oGPA 3.6 sGPA 3.5, DAT AA 19 PAT 20, nothing below a 17. 125+ community service hours, 250+ shadow hours, 4 year collegiate athlete

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it just me or does it seem like TX schools are choosing candidates who are on the extreme ends of the DAT spectrum?? For instance, pre-December interviews were offer to ppl whom DAT scores are 22/23+ AA. As for post-December, many whose DAT score ranges 17-19 are getting interview offers. o_O

Is it just me or does it seem like TX schools are choosing candidates who are on the extreme ends of the DAT spectrum?? For instance, pre-December interviews were offer to ppl whom DAT scores are 22/23+ AA. As for post-December, many whose DAT score ranges 17-19 are getting interview offers. o_O

I'd say that has more to do with the lower number of Texas applicants who use and post to SDN. Roughly 950 people applied in Texas this year, only a handful post on SDN.

I'd say that has more to do with the lower number of Texas applicants who use and post to SDN. Roughly 950 people applied in Texas this year, only a handful post on SDN.
I guess it's 'just me' being piano! As up until now, I have not heard back from any of the TX schools.

Will Baylor be releasing the majority of admissions tonight at midnight?

I'm curios to know that too...Can't wait! I checked last year's thread and people had posted about receiving emails on Dec. 3rd which was the first Monday of December so I'm hoping they send out emails tonight.

Reactions: 1 user
Last year they sent them out at midnight

According to the admissions staff from UTSD, Baylor usually sends out 100 acceptances on December 1st while UTSD sends around 50 acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gawd this last hour is going by so slowwwww!

I heard from past forums that it can take up to an hour and a half

still nothing from anywhere, I'm giving it 5 more minutes before hitting the hay

Last year, Baylor was sent out at around the same time as San Antonio right after midnight. :(

As long as nobody else has gotten anything, we're all good hahaha

Reactions: 1 users
if I haven't received an email from baylor yet, should I call tomorrow and see if I'm on the waitlist?

No don't call. Wait list doesn't happen till around april-may.

Is everybody's sent out at the same time or is it going to continue throughout the day?

I'm interested to know as well, haven't recieced an email yet, are you sure they send 100 acceptances?

My boyfriend received his admission email at 12:02AM!!

Guys, check your spam folders! I found my email lurking in there!

Received my email at 12:25am!! Congrats to all my future classmates! Others don't give up hope yet, they said usually 50-60 actually accept spots in the first round

thanks guys! do you know if they will give any acceptance notifications during the rest of december

Received my email at 12:25am!! Congrats to all my future classmates! Others don't give up hope yet, they said usually 50-60 actually accept spots in the first round
Did Mrs.Pledger tell you that?

is there a facebook group for the class of 2019 yet?

I emailed Ms. Pledger, and she said another batch of acceptances will be given out end of Jan/early Feb if there are any seats open...but I'm not sure how many seats are even left after the first round

I really do hope there are many other seats open after this first wave :/

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I was accepted but haven't received the package yet, does anyone know what grades they require for the rest of fall/spring semesters. I'm not asking because I want to do the minimum, I am just struggling in a fairly easy gen ed class and its making me nervous.

I've taken a good handful, and I'm taking biochemistry right now. Maybe that's why? It's the only class out of all "Required/Recommended" courses that I haven't taken, but I'm currently taking it 4-year institution through a Masters program that I will finish in the spring. I'm 25, I was a 2011 Teach For America corps member.

Congrats to those of you that have received interviews!! I know you are incredibly deserving and qualified. This past Friday, I kept thinking maaaaaybe the 893rd time I refresh my email, mine will show up? Nope. 894th? Still nothing. Let's try 895th, just to be sure...? Nada. Obviously, my email-refreshing mind games were futile. I might be losing my sanity, but I'm not losing hope.

OMG I wish I have your hope....mine is almost gone.

Wondering if any Oklahoma In-staters received acceptance offers from Baylor???? And If they are choosing Baylor over OU.....just trying to get a clear picture in these early days! Congrats to all!

For those of you who have got an acceptance letter and are accepting it, it says to send a full letter of acceptance along with a $200 deposit. Do y'all have any idea about this acceptance letter? What do we have to send beside the check?

Thank you!!

Are there any hopefuls out there waiting on Baylor Interview Calls? What are the chances for an interview call?

Hi guys,

Can any of you that were accepted first round on December 1st please tell me when they needed a response and deposit? More specifically...what exact DATE..they did require an acceptance confirmation with deposit??

Thanks in advance...junglecurry