Ohio State DPT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT72

Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone applied to Ohio State DPT and know anything about their timeline for notifying students for interviews? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! Has anyone applied to Ohio State DPT and know anything about their timeline for notifying students for interviews? Thank you!
I haven’t heard anything back yet but hopefully soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back (accepted!), but I applied by their early fellowship-eligible deadline, which meant my interview was in October. I heard back from them ~1 week later, but my acceptance was in the Buckeye portal even earlier so definitely monitor that after your interview!

I heard back (accepted!), but I applied by their early fellowship-eligible deadline, which meant my interview was in October. I heard back from them ~1 week later, but my acceptance was in the Buckeye portal even earlier so definitely monitor that after your interview!
Congrats on your acceptance and thanks for the info!

In their application confirmation email, they said we'd hear back around "late November"!

I think we're supposed to hear the week after Thanksgiving (so this week). I haven't heard yet, but has anyone gotten an invitation to interview for 12/3 and 12/4 yet?

Reactions: 1 user
I heard back earlier today. Best of luck to you all!

I think we're supposed to hear the week after Thanksgiving (so this week). I haven't heard yet, but has anyone gotten an invitation to interview for 12/3 and 12/4 yet?
I haven't gotten anything from them yet...not looking too great considering its November 30th, but maybe tomorrow for the interview on 12/3 or 12/4

I heard back earlier today. Best of luck to you all!
Did you get an email, an update to your Buckeye link, or both? Just wanna make sure I am expecting something on a certain platform

I heard back on Monday of this week. They emailed my personal address.

With anyone hearing this week from Ohio State, are they still giving out interviews for this week? Thanks and best of luck to all!

I heard back on Monday of this week. They emailed my personal address.
Okay thank you! I unfortunately did not receive an email from OSU, so I am assuming I did not get invited for an interview. Good luck at yours!

Just got an email saying I wasn't accepted. Hope this helps, and best of luck to you all!

Hey! Does anyone who is going to OSU know when the Facebook page will be made or how that is all going to work?