Optometry, its all up to you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wait you moved out? what about ALL that money you were saving?? lol Also Optometry school is hell, I can see what you guys mean about not making enough for 4 years of this to be worth it, I have virtually no free time and no social life.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQ7VLoY7bQ[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

What's with the negativity? Are you guys trying to dissuade people from becoming optometrists because of the mistake you made or because you are trying to prevent more competition? Luckily, I'm taking the DAT in a couple days and will probably end up being a dentist.

wait you moved out? what about ALL that money you were saving?? lol Also Optometry school is hell, I can see what you guys mean about not making enough for 4 years of this to be worth it, I have virtually no free time and no social life.

Time management is key. How many hours a day are you guys in class?

What's with the negativity? Are you guys trying to dissuade people from becoming optometrists because of the mistake you made or because you are trying to prevent more competition? Luckily, I'm taking the DAT in a couple days and will probably end up being a dentist.

Yes, we want less future competition...or less competent competition so the patients all come to me :)