Optometry School Class of 2022 Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkfloydd21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread for the optometry class of 2022. Sorry if this has already been started on another thread, but I would love to begin connecting with all of you potential future classmates!

Date OptomCAS submitted: 7/1/2017
Date verified: ~8/5/17 (don't remember exactly; took a long time for my transcripts to be verified)
OAT Scores: 320 AA, 300 TS (didn't take until 8/28/17)
Major: Biology
GPA: 3.38 cumulative
Extracurricular Activities: work at a private practice as an optician/assistant, tutor at my campus' learning center, Anatomy and Physiology TA, web intern for VOSH/International (Volunteering Optometric Services to Humanity), various shadowing of optometrists/ophthalmologists, News Reporter/Editor for my campus' student newspaper, volunteering at a hospital and with various other community events throughout college
Schools applied: ICO, NECO, SCCO, PCO, UCBSO (will be)
Interviews extended/date: PCO (8/11), ICO (9/5), SCCO (9/18)
Interviews accepted: PCO (10/6), ICO (9/15), waiting on SCCO
Interviews declined:
Rejections/date:
Acceptance/date:

I had my ICO interview this past Friday, and I think it went very well! I should find out this week on an acceptance or not! Let me know if you all have any questions, and good luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.