OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
$5 seems like too small of a profit to just run after you have some winnings.

You think 5 is too small of a profit? I thinketh NOT lol

I've gone and quit after winning 2-dollars, no kidding. I walked off, whispering..."All's I need is a dime more and I can probably get two chicken spicys'

Members don't see this ad.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !

I love that Sephora ! I took my PCAT in Vegas last year and afterwards splured on a few YSL goodies at that sephora. :thumbup: :love:

I could probably live in that Sephora. Are you a VIB ? I just used up my VIB 20 $ off coupon on some goodies. Got myself some pretty stuff for Xmas, new mascara, liner and etc. Now I just need a MAC pigments for NY party and I'm good to go. :thumbup::love:

I want to go to NY :-( went there last year for New Years.......AWESOMEEEEEEEEE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it work well for you? Im wondering if I get good enough experience I can make some side money while in school. What do you think?

You mean have experienced folks like Yoda make money on the side off of you ;-)

I've been meaning to try and at least look into that for some time now---no bueno, at leats thus far.

You mean have experienced folks like Yoda make money on the side off of you ;-)

I've been meaning to try and at least look into that for some time now---no bueno, at leats thus far.

I need to learn the basics. I bought some fun winter reading, "Stock Trading for Dummies." :D also, Superfreakonomics.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !

I love that Sephora ! I took my PCAT in Vegas last year and afterwards splured on a few YSL goodies at that sephora. :thumbup: :love:

I could probably live in that Sephora. Are you a VIB ? I just used up my VIB 20 $ off coupon on some goodies. Got myself some pretty stuff for Xmas, new mascara, liner and etc. Now I just need a MAC pigments for NY party and I'm good to go. :thumbup::love:

Your mouth is connected to my brain...I love that Sephora so much, i would marry it....I wonder if you take as long shopping there as I do...2-4hrs ?:oops:
My sephora here, is SUX :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown: (a lil ol mall store, about 1/10 of the size)

Does it work well for you? Im wondering if I get good enough experience I can make some side money while in school. What do you think?

It's worked out fairly well. I'd definetly recommend reading up and watching some stocks/bonds/whatever without putting money in first. It's pretty easy to lose money if you don't know what your doing.

Are you going to any NY holiday paties Scooby ?

I want to do something special since NY is the biggest holiday of the year for Russians, bigger than Xmas. I'm thinking about getting this dress, do you like it ?

http://www.shopbop.com/layer-tier-d...524441855559.htm?fm=search-viewall-shopbysize

Yes, its very cute! But i think i'd go old school and wear it with sexy heels as opposed to the boots..
I might not do any NY partying...I think I'm getting dragged to the Rose Parade and The Rose Bowl

It's worked out fairly well. I'd definetly recommend reading up and watching some stocks/bonds/whatever without putting money in first. It's pretty easy to lose money if you don't know what your doing.

Oh of course. Once I learn some of the basics Im gonna invest using play money. There are quiet a few websites that allow you to do this to get an idea of what kind of money you could potentially be making. Do you recommend any resources I can read up on to get a better understanding?

Nice dress. Hope you have a big ol' coat to accompany it in NY's winter! brrrr

:laugh:

NY = New Year dorko

I live in the best city on Earth also known as San Francisco :love: It'a always cold here so we develop tolerance.

Two weeks ago I wore a flimsy dress that was basically an elongated Tshirt. Thought I was going to freeze everything off but turned out fine.

Members don't see this ad :)

NY = New Year dorko

I live in the best city on Earth also known as San Francisco :love: It'a always cold here so we develop tolerance.

Two weeks ago I wore a flimsy dress that was basically an elongated Tshirt. Thought I was going to freeze everything off but turned out fine.

Hahaha oops. Cold in San Francisco? Please. its snow raining in Chicago. Its the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. MWU CPG needs to take me off their wait list, STAT.

Oh of course. Once I learn some of the basics Im gonna invest using play money. There are quiet a few websites that allow you to do this to get an idea of what kind of money you could potentially be making. Do you recommend any resources I can read up on to get a better understanding?

investopedia.com has a lot of basic guides and definitions. I think they have one of those simulators too.

fool.com is another good personal finance/investment site, more geared towards buy and hold investing. But it's a popular site and has some decent stuff.

Hahaha oops. Cold in San Francisco? Please. its snow raining in Chicago. Its the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. MWU CPG needs to take me off their wait list, STAT.

I wish you luck, hope they take you off soon.

Yoda, you ever visit the lounge ? How is everyone ? I miss people :(

investopedia.com has a lot of basic guides and definitions. I think they have one of those simulators too.

fool.com is another good personal finance/investment site, more geared towards buy and hold investing. But it's a popular site and has some decent stuff.

sweet, thanks! :thumbup:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !

Girl talking?

I still post there occasionally. I think everyones doing pretty well for the most part.

You on a lounge hiatus?

I left permanently a few weeks ago after abortion thread has gotten out of control. :(

I met MT and Cerb when they visited SF. I message with Dallenoff and Mercapto occasionally. Scubie, nachodoc and Vols are on my FB.

I left permanently a few weeks ago after abortion thread has gotten out of control. :(

I met MT and Cerb when they visited SF. I message with Dallenoff and Mercapto occasionally. Scubie, nachodoc and Vols are on my FB.

Ah, I hadn't been reading that one. Sorry to hear that:(.

They have a Sephora that is bigger than the regular mall stores??? OMG I get overwhelmed in the mall stores... I couldn't imagine trying to find stuff in a huge one! LOL

They have a Sephora that is bigger than the regular mall stores??? OMG I get overwhelmed in the mall stores... I couldn't imagine trying to find stuff in a huge one! LOL

ooooh yeah....:love::love: there is...
It's connected to The Venetian hotel in Vegas....omg!!! Tink, i'm warning you..don't go there unless you don't plan on leaving for 5hrs.

ooooh yeah....:love::love: there is...
It's connected to The Venetian hotel in Vegas....omg!!! Tink, i'm warning you..don't go there unless you don't plan on leaving for 5hrs.

HAHA I'm planning to go to Vegas one day soon because my bf's mother lives about an hour away in Arizona! Whenever I would go to Sephora I always go straight to the black Dior eyeliner and get in line to check out. I never meandered away from my original plan, but lately I have been getting tempted by those little travel sized things they put in the buckets in the check out line. They are so cute and interesting and it tempts me to go look around the store for other really good smelling sprays or lip gloss or something. :laugh: The really bad thing for me is that Sephora used to be right across from Guess at the mall I went to, and Guess is my weakness. I don't really have time to shop much, but about 80 percent of my clothing comes from that evil store. LOL

Speaking of shopping... I just found a pair of boots in case I go somewhere cold during the holidays!

I am weird and I like black tall boots because I am shorttt. I don't know about the metal on the sides but the fact that they are mostly plain and tall makes up for it.

I like those, very dominatrix-ey ! You can look like Angelina Jolie in Mr. and Mrs. Smith in them.

Yeah I know right? They do look like that! I'm a pretty plain person when it comes to clothes... I mostly wear white, black, jeans, and tan/neutral. I figured I could wear them with jeans and a sweater if it gets cold, or a long sleeve dress if I go to a party or something. Too bad this is all fantasy right now because it's 85 degrees outside :(

Yeah I know right? They do look like that! I'm a pretty plain person when it comes to clothes... I mostly wear white, black, jeans, and tan/neutral. I figured I could wear them with jeans and a sweater if it gets cold, or a long sleeve dress if I go to a party or something. Too bad this is all fantasy right now because it's 85 degrees outside :(

aw, poor you, tinks *major big hugs from 16 degree weather, snow everywhere* :cool: hee hee

It's 40 degrees here with ice on the ground in the "shade".

What. the. HELL.

Where's my global WARMING!?

:scared:

It's sooo cold here, I slept in 2 pais of pjs last night and a heater on. :scared:

Speaking of, my damn electric blanket is dying.
I have it on 'high' but I can barely tell that it's putting off any heat at all... ( '__')

What. the. HELL.

man, what i would DO for 40 degrees!! That sounds so warm to me, I'd run around outside in my bathing suit in those kinda temps....

we are at 10 degrees now....wonder if anybody has ever tried crawling in their oven (turned on) to keep warm and lived to talk abt it..:scared:

So I decided it was pointless for me to study my ass off for this optional final to get a B so Im not taking it. I am officially done with undergrad!!! :thumbup:

Isn't that kinda awkward? :laugh: On facebook, I've met all of my friends before adding them and there are only two facebook friends I haven't met, but they're both pretty girls, so I don't mind :laugh:

What. the. HELL.

Canadians stole it.

man, what i would DO for 40 degrees!! That sounds so warm to me, I'd run around outside in my bathing suit in those kinda temps....

we are at 10 degrees now....wonder if anybody has ever tried crawling in their oven (turned on) to keep warm and lived to talk abt it..:scared:

It was 29 degrees here when I was driving home from school at 10 pm. NaOH, you ever drive down cantrell at night? :laugh:

It's ok Bob, it could be much more akward. I'm kinda in the akward position now. :cool:

It's ok Bob, it could be much more akward. I'm kinda in the akward position now. :cool:

Oh, should I not have brought it up? lol I thought you'd say something like "Yeah, it was kinda awkward at first but now it seems ok" :laugh:

What. the. HELL.

South Florida! We broke two heat records today... :cry:

I'm really not joking when I complain though. I really HATE the heat. Whenever I go on vacation to colder places people stare at me because I wear my Florida clothes in 30 degree weather. It was ~ 35 degrees in Kansas City and I went to the Price Chopper in my gym shorts and a t shirt. I really would give anything to be in California right now. 40 degrees is like heaven to me. 10 degrees is do-able, but it's annoying to put all those clothes on to prevent hypothermia. Every year it seems to get hotter and hotter and the summer heat lingers longer into the holidays. It is so disgusting walking to your car to go out anywhere and you are sweating right after you showered and put on clean clothes. YUK

Okay now I am ranting.

So, I had the choice between studying and watching some episodes of Seto no Hanayome.... guess which one won? :scared:

It was 29 degrees here when I was driving home from school at 10 pm. NaOH, you ever drive down cantrell at night? :laugh:

Hah, used to... I live/work in west little rock these days, so I don't have much call to head that way anymore.

Will occasionally hit the Kroger there, looking for the delicious Anonymous Chicken Bits they used to sell. Alas, they don't seem to bother with them anymore...

So, I had the choice between studying and watching some episodes of Seto no Hanayome.... guess which one won? :scared:

Hah, used to... I live/work in west little rock these days, so I don't have much call to head that way anymore.

Will occasionally hit the Kroger there, looking for the delicious Anonymous Chicken Bits they used to sell. Alas, they don't seem to bother with them anymore...

Cool. You know that road kavanaugh that intersects cantrell? There's a curve just before going up to cantrell, and on the edge of that curve, there's an electronic sign that shows "your speed." Sometimes I try to see how high I can get it before turning that curve. :laugh:

Since the output for the electronic sign has only two digits, I thought about what it would do if someone did 100+ MPH on that curve, but realized that it would be suicide to be going that fast on that curve :laugh:

Google Maps says that the approximate address of that electronic sign is 4102 kavanaugh. There's no house at that location though.