passed NAPLEX and TX MPJE... so what's the next step?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasmpje

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that I am done with both naplex and TX MPJE, so what is the next step in getting the license? When can I expect my license to be active to practice in Texas? Will I get it in mail and in how many days? I am from GA..I think, board has my old GA address. Where can I change it to current TX address..so I can directly get my license here? Thanks in advance for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I think if you log on to the TSBP website you can update your profile.

I found out last Friday I passed the MPJE and have been obsessively checking the TSBP website hoping that my license number is uploaded. Any one know how long it takes for the Texas board to update and issue a license?

Should b around 3 weeks. If any later u should call. I waited one month. Turned out they didn't have my naplex score. Called them and my license got posted that night. Super fast. In an ideal world, all BOP should b like TX.
Three weeks?! Holy cr@p. I think I'll send them an email today. I don't think I have the patience to wait a month.

Members don't see this ad :)
You will NOT have to wait a month. They update every Friday. If you pass last Friday, your license should be posted by now

Reactions: 1 user
Three weeks?! Holy cr@p. I think I'll send them an email today. I don't think I have the patience to wait a month.
Hey! Is your license posted or did they reply to your email? I took MPJE on 1st and my license is neither posted nor they replied to my email.