PCOM Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah that's what I said...it's seems like they just put everyone on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

For those who didn't get the email, you could try emailing Simone and asking? Check your spam or other emails maybe.

For those who didn't get the email, you could try emailing Simone and asking? Check your spam or other emails maybe.

Have you been accepted or are the admissions committee just wanting to know if you are still interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
The email asked if I was still interested in going to PCOM still because they are startin to look at the waitlist again...so I don't really know lol I'll let you know if I hear back again

yes, I told her I was still interested and she replied thanks

Gl y'all I just dropped my seat today in favor of another school. Hope one of you guys get it! Cheers!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like there are so many people on the waitlist. I am losing hope.

Are there anybody applying again? To apply, do we need to receive LORs again?

thank you... hugh... gotta contact professors again...
Do you know when are they gonna open the early admission cycle for 2015? . And do we have to have a pharmacist LOR . I'm worried because I am too busy with summer classes, so I stop volunteering in pharmacy store. Therefore, I think I will have trouble of getting pharmacist letter of recommendation

as far as I know, LORs totally depend on the schools. Some schools ask to submit two LORs from the professors and one from the professionals, but PCOM doesn't. PCOM only asks three LORs, so you can get from your professors..

let's not lose hope yall! we can do this! we have another couple of weeks to go until they make their final decisions

Reactions: 1 user
For those that are accepted already, do you know the orientation week ?

Anyone on the waitlist heard anything?

Just received waitlist update email storm Simon. The email was almost the same information with the one i got two weeks ago abut whether am still interested in PCOM. But this time, it asked if I have completed all my prerequisite courses.

Just received waitlist update email storm Simon. The email was almost the same information with the one i got two weeks ago abut whether am still interested in PCOM. But this time, it asked if I have completed all my prerequisite courses.

I received the same.

I hope the waitlist is moving faster....my patient is running low now :dead:

At this point they probably are looking to fill seats of students who were accepted but have not completed pre requisites and other circumstances. We all should get a seat if not this class, the next class for sure. I definitely will be applying early the next cycle, if that should be the case.

At this point they probably are looking to fill seats of students who were accepted but have not completed pre requisites and other circumstances. We all should get a seat if not this class, the next class for sure. I definitely will be applying early the next cycle, if that should be the case.
Do you know when the next cycle will be opened for application ? Thanks

Does anyone get accepted from the waitlist ? Thanks

I have not heard anything since the wait list update.

Just got taken off the waitlist this past Saturday -- received an email with attachments, and the same documents came in the mail a few days later.
Good luck to those still waiting! Hope there are more updates soon.

Anyone know when classes start? I couldn't find it on their website...

Just got taken off the waitlist this past Saturday -- received an email with attachments, and the same documents came in the mail a few days later.

When was your interview?

congratulations! Aug 18th is the 1st day, orientation starts on the 13th

does waitlist go in the order from when you interviewed then?

does anyone know if if they reached their limit they would let us waitlisted know?....anyone else find out yet?

Just received an email from Simone that I got accepted ......so happy right now

Reactions: 1 users