Pending disaster in American health care system; shortage of supplies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It has shocked me how there has been no media coverage of the lack of the most basic medications and supplies in the past 6 months. Things are actually getting worse, not better, over time.

Many of us cannot get the most basic medications needed for a pain practice. Where is the news on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
It has shocked me how there has been no media coverage of the lack of the most basic medications and supplies in the past 6 months. Things are actually getting worse, not better, over time.

Many of us cannot get the most basic medications needed for a pain practice. Where is the news on this?
Agree. You live in a major market. Call your local tv station. Call a national network.

If we ever go to war with China we might as well shut down all outpatient operations

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)

They're all too busy telling us how terrible republican Florida is and how great Biden is doing as much as possible before the midterms.

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
They're all too busy telling us how terrible republican Florida is and how great Biden is doing as much as possible before the midterms.

It’s really laughable. It’s like the alarm clock went off “oh it’s 3 months before an election cycle” better pass some **** and roll out the puff pieces from favorable media outlets

The more I think about how the US functions the less I care about it’s future as a country.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s really laughable. It’s like the alarm clock went off “oh it’s 3 months before an election cycle” better pass some **** and roll out the puff pieces from favorable media outlets

The more I think about how the US functions the less I care about it’s future as a country.
You should care. And you should vote. The 87,000 irs agents aren’t going to vote themselves out. The current administration could have funded 87,000 local law enforcement officers to provide security for every school in the country, but then they wouldn’t be able to control them.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
You should care. And you should vote. The 87,000 irs agents aren’t going to vote themselves out. The current administration could have funded 87,000 local law enforcement officers to provide security for every school in the country, but then they wouldn’t be able to control them.
He might not be an American.

We need more IRS agents, not fewer: The Effects of Increased Funding for the IRS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users