People with less than perfect stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To add to the randomness:
A while back I started dating this blonde chick. I took her back to meet the parents and my old room. When she first saw my old room, she found these two stuffed bugs (gift from ex) that you can pull about and the string attached to their mouthes pulls them back together and makes a kissing noice. Stunned my gf asked what the heck it is (the kissing noice had worn down and sounded like a mumble)? I told her that they were two frogs with their tongues stuck together and they were pissed! She believed me!!!!!!!!!! I love blondes!

Members don't see this ad.

hahahaha.........gullible people are fun.

TexPre-Med said:
To add to the randomness:
A while back I started dating this blonde chick. I took her back to meet the parents and my old room. When she first saw my old room, she found these two stuffed bugs (gift from ex) that you can pull about and the string attached to their mouthes pulls them back together and makes a kissing noice. Stunned my gf asked what the heck it is (the kissing noice had worn down and sounded like a mumble)? I told her that they were two frogs with their tongues stuck together and they were pissed! She believed me!!!!!!!!!! I love blondes!

Boy, your ex really knew what guys like as a gift. Could that be why she is the ex now?

:laugh:
Treg

Members don't see this ad :)
Cerbernator said:
I had a Teddy Ruxpin but he killed himself by jumping out the window when I replaced him with Gi Joe :eek:

****, you had a Teddy Ruxpin? PFft, I always knew you were a rich kid.

Peterock said:
****, you had a Teddy Ruxpin? PFft, I always knew you were a rich kid.

No ****, us poor kids had to read to our teddy bears...not the other way around...