Perceptual Ability (iphone games)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

P0W3RL1FT3R

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN,
I was wondering if anyone has personally used any iphone applications to increase their perceptual ability section on the DAT. I still have a year before I take the test, so it'll basically be used for fun when I'm bored.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

There was one PAT app i used last year. It might've Cost a dollar or two? Anyways it is wayyyyy easier than what's on bootcamp, but it was good to just get the general idea down before I studied for real. I wish there was something better like if bootcamp made their generators into app form, I'd pay ten bucks for that.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks BYU, I'll keep looking.
I do wish boot camp would come out with something mobile friendly. I attempted looking up each section of the PAT in the app store, no luck as of yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
There was one PAT app i used last year. It might've Cost a dollar or two? Anyways it is wayyyyy easier than what's on bootcamp, but it was good to just get the general idea down before I studied for real. I wish there was something better like if bootcamp made their generators into app form, I'd pay ten bucks for that.
what's the name of the app?

It is perceptual ability test but it looks like it was removed actually.