PEREEPTUAL ABILITY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentallady

Reaction score
hello everyone
I'm struggling with the TFE and the pattern folding sections of the ability
I tried using booster but the videos did not help
does anyone know a good resource other than booster and bootcamp that can help me understand a way to start solving these problems?
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Are there specific question types for TFE and pattern-folding that you struggle with? It is always beneficial to identify the obstacles in your progression. For example, do you struggle with differentiating the different internal lines on a TFE question or simply figuring out what the figure looks like as a whole?

Hey! Are there specific question types for TFE and pattern-folding that you struggle with? It is always beneficial to identify the obstacles in your progression. For example, do you struggle with differentiating the different internal lines on a TFE question or simply figuring out what the figure looks like as a whole?
I struggle with figuring out the figure in the TFE and on the pattern folding where the figures end up being when they fold inward

Unfortunately, there is no easy trick to solve these two issues as they are dealing with the objective of the question itself. You simply need to continue practicing using proper techniques and you will find that sooner or later, the concepts will begin to click.