Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oWWOUES.jpg

That is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You need a new life.
Just sayin'

And I really can't talk cause my life is a pile of desolation and sorrow. Minus WW.
Something about the unnecessary level of loathing for a conpletely inoffensive group of people really just got me lol.

Why so sad tho? Bad rotations?

Reactions: 1 users
I have the good computer again! Night closed, results pending.

Reactions: 1 user
Sometimes Neverland is cruel. Take last night - the item maker, @BeautifulBritishColumbia (Slightly - Lost Boy, who could suggest a one-time use item every night) came up with a way to protect everyone for one full day and night cycle. It was a brilliant piece of engineering:

Nana's bonnet
Nana's protective instincts are inclusive; she wants safety for all. No one will be able to die in the next night/day cycle.

BBC had the item sent to [redacted], and impatiently waited for morning. It would be so much fun to watch everyone get frustrated when lynch didn't work! The item was the perfect mix of chaos and good intentions. It would allow BBC to help her faction win, and it would be entertaining in the process!

[redacted] was never planning to use Nana's Bonnet. When the package showed up at his/her door (carefully wrapped, sealed in two layers of tape) he/she laughed. Why would a wolf want to prevent death and carnage?

If the item wasn't used, [redacted] knew that his/her affiliation would be all too clear to BBC. So [redacted] arranged BBC's death. He/she sprinkled the lost boy's body with fairy dust, and pushed her gently in the direction of the lagoon. BBC floated over the water, her feet just skimming the surface. [redacted] had feared that the mermaid may have died already, and nothing dangerous would be lurking in the water anymore. The longer BBC hung there, the more worried [redacted] became, and then -

whirlpool.jpg

Slightly - the most creative, frequently helpful, always optimistic - lost boy was drowned.

Oh, but that's not all that happened last night. It's not even the most strange.

As it happens, Trilt (aka Bill Jukes, aka dirty rotten wolf) was not entirely gone from this world. Her spirit lingered behind. Another wolf felt it, and was inspired.

Last night, @Jilary was in a position that almost no one ever is. Her position allowed her (really, required her) to answer this puzzling question:

04fda7ca085c04753860291d2239afb9a62b32-wm.jpg

Someone wasn't happy about Trilt's lynching. And so this wolf trekked across Neverland, calling sofly "here slothy, slothy, slothy, here slothly, slothy, slothy." It probably wouldn't have worked on any normal circumstacnes, but tonight the ghost of Trilt was floating along behind the wolf, and if anyone could entice a sloth out of the tress, you all know who it would be.

A three-toed sloth gingerly climbed down from it's perch. The wolf caught it and carried it toward the unaffiliated pirates' secret hiding place.

"Now, sloth," the wolf said. "There is something I need you to do."

The Unaffiliated hideout was looking pretty empty these days. It didn't take long to locate Jil (Gentleman Starkey, Unaffiliated Pirate, who could block a player every night and prevent them from voting the next day, and who could convert a player to their faction if blocked three times, but who could not block the same player consecutively) sleeping soundly, probably dreaming pirate-y dreams. The wolf set the sloth down on the foot of Jil's bed, and backed away. The ghost of Trilt shimmered and disappeared.

What happened next is the stuff of nightmares. Jil felt a weight on her leg, and when she opened her eyes, the rabid gaze of the sloth was shinning in the dark. Jil screamed. The sloth slashed her throat with it's sharp claws, and Jil bled out.

When her faction found her the next morning, they noticed something on her upper arm that hadn't been there before. When did Jil get a tattoo?

0Zbx5zD.png

There are 9 players left. It is now Day 8. Deadline is 7:30 pm.

The Hollow Trees

thedrjojo
Katashark
Caiter

Lagoon

Kam325
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike

The Neverwood

Animal Midwife

London, House #14

Abandoned

Wigwam Village

SandstormDVM
KCough

NPC: Mad Jack

Graveyard

dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
guisantes - James Hook, Unaffiliated Pirate
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy
morninqlory - Crocodile, Solo Role
vetmedhead - Robt. Mullins, Unaffiliated Pirate
Genny - Smee, Unaffiliated Pirate

ImAVet- Tiger Lily, Solo Role
Kaydubs- Wendy, London
DVMDream- Tootles, Lost Boy
Alohacat- Michael Darling, London
Hayley - Tinker Bell, London/Affiliated (<--- pink and red)
1dogg - Cecco, Unaffiliated Pirate
Trilt - Bill Jukes, Affiliated Pirate
BeautifulBritishColombia - Slightly, Lost Boy
Jilary - Gentleman Starkey, Unaffiliated Pirate

Where is the LYNCHING Captain Hook needs entertainment :rage:

Alright, I can come back to Neverland now.

And since I'm feeling really bad for you villagers, I'll give you a nice little hint as to the wolves' whereabouts. Also I might be very drink.
19986425-Vampire-zombie-ghost-with-glowing-evil-eyes-living-inside-a-dark-old-haunted-tree-trunk-as-a-hallowe-Stock-Photo.jpg

So I'm assuming this means there is a wolf in the hollow trees....

There was no need to bring this up yesterday because we had a confirmed wolf thanks to some seering results.

There are three of us left in the Hollow Trees: rojo, kata and me. I was moved to the hollow trees Friday night, so obviously that's not me. I have very, very good reason to believe it's not kata.

So that leaves Rojo. Yes, they voted for trilt yesterday, but she was already screwed at that point, so that means nothing to me.

Could MJ be screwing with us? Yep. But at this point this is the only feels I have, so I'm going with it.

*****lynch rojo*****

I'm pretty confident Rojo's not a wolf. 100% sure he's not an original, assuming we're looking for pirates.

And I would never in a million years pay a lick of attention to anything that comes out of NPC MJ's mouth. :rofl:

#### Lynch Animal Midwife ####

Since she's clearly still down with indiscriminate killing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official lynch tally: FINALLY edition

Midwife(4)- kcough, kam, kata,caiter
Rojo(1)- AM

5/9 reporting

Last edited:
I see that I've moved to The Neverwood... Strange.

I know that I'm not a wolf, so I'll go with the other information for now

Lynch rojo

Basic WW rules of engagement:
60747242.jpg

(PS lynch moar pls)

Reactions: 5 users
I'm pretty confident Rojo's not a wolf. 100% sure he's not an original, assuming we're looking for pirates.

And I would never in a million years pay a lick of attention to anything that comes out of NPC MJ's mouth. :rofl:

Are you saying that we should be looking for pirates as wolves? I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Does anyone know anything about kcough?

********lynch animal midwife******** for now

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just a friendly reminder: after death you are not allowed to strategize on the game thread. That includes sharing info you learned since/during your death, liking posts in which living players discuss strategy, liking lynch votes . . . The dead can cheer on their team and post funny gifs and cat pictures (Dr. Who memes will always be welcome) but nothing that might sway the mind of someone still playing. It's the most difficult part of being dead.

Just a friendly reminder: after death you are not allowed to strategize on the game thread. That includes sharing info you learned since/during your death, liking posts in which living players discuss strategy, liking lynch votes . . . The dead can cheer on their team and post funny gifs and cat pictures (Dr. Who memes will always be welcome) but nothing that might sway the mind of someone still playing. It's the most difficult part of being dead.

What if I like ALL lynch votes because I'm a bloodthirsty monster? :p

What if I like ALL lynch votes because I'm a bloodthirsty monster? :p

Only if you go back through the game and like every single lynch vote from day one onwards. ;)

Yeah, yeah, never trust MJ I know... :p

This is why I need to actually do a spread sheet. I didn't even attempt one this game because it always dies a few days in. I totally forgot AM was a mermaid, and that definitely sounds like who killed BBC...

****unlynch Rojo, lynch AM****

Because she's obviously still killing, but I'm still not convinced Rojo isn't a wolf.

Yeah, yeah, never trust MJ I know... :p

This is why I need to actually do a spread sheet. I didn't even attempt one this game because it always dies a few days in. I totally forgot AM was a mermaid, and that definitely sounds like who killed BBC...

****unlynch Rojo, lynch AM****

Because she's obviously still killing, but I'm still not convinced Rojo isn't a wolf.
I'm not a wolf, Kam already confirmed I'm not an original and I've been in a group from day 1 that has been decimated. I've been busy Irl so if you want me lynched tomorrow and there's no better option, fine, put me out of my misery. Peter pan should know who I am based on my using my skill to communicate with her. Also, why does the picture not mean the never wood instead of hollow? ##Lynch am##

And if it does end up being hollow, I'd be suspicious of kata simply because I know I'm a villager, but shrug, if my death needs to prove that...

Official lynch tally: FINALLY edition

Midwife(5)- kcough, kam, kata,caiter, RM, rojo
Rojo(1)- AM

7/9 reporting

If everyone shows up to vote we can close this sucker early.

tumblr_mqq6h7bCVO1ssjkcoo1_400.gif

Bsc, what's your groups win condition?

What an interesting question. I could ask you the same thing. I think I'll save it for another day though, I don't trust you, but I also I don't think indiscriminate killing serves anyone's goals too well either.

lynch AM

Are you saying that we should be looking for pirates as wolves? I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Well, Trilt was an Affiliated Pirate, in red and confirmed by the mods as "wolf". And the write-up where Hayley died said:

First, we take a stroll into the den of the Affiliated Pirates.
and
The Affiliated Pirates were across Neverland, plotting their own kill.

So I would bet money the rest of the affiliated pirates are our wolves.

Why do you say that's not true?

Does anyone oppose closing lynch out early today? Everyone has voted! :D

I'm not a wolf, Kam already confirmed I'm not an original and I've been in a group from day 1 that has been decimated. I've been busy Irl so if you want me lynched tomorrow and there's no better option, fine, put me out of my misery. Peter pan should know who I am based on my using my skill to communicate with her. Also, why does the picture not mean the never wood instead of hollow? ##Lynch am##

And if it does end up being hollow, I'd be suspicious of kata simply because I know I'm a villager, but shrug, if my death needs to prove that...

It definitely could have been, but both people who were in the Neverwood when that was posted are now dead, and neither were wolves.

Idk, could just be MJ stiring up crap. We'll see eventually I guess.

It definitely could have been, but both people who were in the Neverwood when that was posted are now dead, and neither were wolves.

Idk, could just be MJ stiring up crap. We'll see eventually I guess.
Always and forever. :laugh:
Ah but trouble comes in the fact that half the things I say are true and half of them are lies, so trusting what I say or disregarding it can be just as troublesome.

Do I know something? Nothing? Everything? Am I secretly modding this game and using PBC as a front? Does my role serve no purpose? Some purpose? Who knows. I'm certainly not telling.

Reactions: 2 users
If you ask nicely I might make you a NPC. :shifty:
That;s very kind, but I would feel obligated to actual follow the game..
I don't have time to read more than one or two posts a day (or maybe a week).

Go Villagers
Go Wolves.
Go neutrals.
Go chaos.
Go NPCs.
Go Mods.
Go Dead people.

Did I cover everything?

I'm glad MJ is back

Reactions: 6 users
Sorry, my computer was hijacked so someone could watch Jane the Virgin. And then I fell asleep. So.

Lynch closed, results pending!

Bsc, what's your groups win condition?
What an interesting question. I could ask you the same thing. I think I'll save it for another day though, I don't trust you, but I also I don't think indiscriminate killing serves anyone's goals too well either.

lynch AM

@BrownSwissCows I ask cause I know what it is and it can be interpreted as being wolf. So unless a fellow fraction mate will to vouch you both in a legit fraction...

legit fraction...

I wonder what it takes for a fraction to be "legit"...

Does it have to be greater than 1/2? Less than 1/2? Does it become non-legit once it is turned into a decimal? So 1/2 is legit but 0.5 is not legit....????

Lots of questions to be had here...

Oh, Neverland. I have good and bad news.

tumblr_o8ldz2o0O81txfen3o1_500.gif

First, the good.
This is from @Animal Midwife's role:

You can only be lynched if 75% or more of living players vote for you, and it will take 3 additional days for you to die.

Today you have lynched AM, the mermaid, a Solo Role. After her first lynch, AM was set to die at the end of Day 9. This is now your second try lynching her. Mermaids are mortal, but only just slightly - she will not die today, and actually, your lynch attempt has invigorated her. AM's grace period has been adjusted due to today's events: she will die in 3 day/night cycles from today, if no one tries to kill her again.

(Good news? I'm sorry. It must be good for AM.)

The bad news for the rest of Neverland?

No one has died.
But they will.
I promise.

If at once you fail, sometimes it pays to get up and try again. But sometimes it's just silly.

9 players remain, it is now Night 8.

The Hollow Trees

thedrjojo
Katashark
Caiter

Lagoon

Kam325
BrownSwissCows
ResoluteMike

The Neverwood

Animal Midwife

London, House #14

Abandoned

Wigwam Village

SandstormDVM
KCough

Graveyard

dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy

Kaydubs- Wendy, London

Last edited:
Well, Trilt was an Affiliated Pirate, in red and confirmed by the mods as "wolf". And the write-up where Hayley died said:

and

So I would bet money the rest of the affiliated pirates are our wolves.

Why do you say that's not true?

I would say affiliated pirates are most likely wolves but unaffiliated pirates are not. So I think we agree. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Oh, Neverland. I have good and bad news.

tumblr_o8ldz2o0O81txfen3o1_500.gif

First, the good.
This is from @Animal Midwife's role:

You can only be lynched if 75% or more of living players vote for you, and it will take 3 additional days for you to die.

Today you have lynched AM, the mermaid, a Solo Role. After her first lynch, AM was set to die at the end of Day 9. This is now your second try lynching her. Mermaids are mortal, but only just slightly - she will not die today, and actually, your lynch attempt has invigorated her. AM's grace period has been adjusted due to today's events: she will die in 3 day/night cycles from today, if no one tries to kill her again.

(Good news? I'm sorry. It must be good for AM.)

The bad news for the rest of Neverland?

No one has died.
But they will.
I promise.

If at once you fail, sometimes it pays to get up and try again. But sometimes it's just silly.

9 players remain, it is now Night 8.

Roster forthcoming.
kek

There have been many creative deaths in Neverland over the last week, but this one is really something else.

@madjack has been playing the game as any NPC would; floating around, paying more attention some days, no attention others. MJ hasn't really cheered for any specific faction, but he did recently decide to throw the villager's a bone. I know where the wolves are hiding, he promised.

The villager's were divided. Could they trust MJ? Could they afford not to?

The wolves ignored MJ, for the most part. One little nameless NPC med-student (gross) wasn't going to make a difference to their game. But then, someone had an idea. The villager's want MJ's help, one wolf thought. Well, let's give it to them.

I'm still not completely sure how they managed to do it. Did they convince MJ to help them? Brainwash him, put him in a trance? Blackmail? Appeal to his chaos-loving side?

Whatever they did, it worked. Because last night, MJ set off across the island, wearing this unassuming disguise:

latest

But he wasn't alone. Oh no. With him, MJ had a pack of creatures more terrifying than a rabid sloth, more deadly than even a mermaid . . .

A pack of wolves.

gray-wolves-snow-norway-e1440601501849.jpg

Let's not get confused here: I don't meant "wolves" in a figurative sense. MJ didn't have any WW wolves with him. He had actual wolves. Actual wolves that are cruel and vicious and looking oh, so hungry.

Have you ever seen wolves work together to take down a bison? Last night, MJ/Nana led the wolf pack on a hunt for @ResoluteMike. They found him (Jane, Solo Role, Wendy's daughter, who could move players across the roster and who would become Margaret, Wendy's granddaughter after her death, and who could win only if Wendy was dead) in the Neverwood, where he had just flown Rojo. No one knew this, of course, but the Neverwood was where RM kept the people he'd most like to see dead. AM (who had drowned him, but had also helped him accomplish part of his win condition - RM had to die once, remember, to become Margaret) was already there, and Jilary had been there until recently. RM looked around the woods, feeling accomplished and content to have all of his most hated colleagues in one place, when he heard a sound. He turned around, and saw:

1415706_1301154038993.48res_267_200.jpg

RM tried to laugh off his shaky feeling. It was only a Newfoundland dog! And a very sophisticated, non-threatening one at that. But MJ/Nana lowered her head, growling threateningly, and Rm's laugh fell apart. And then other growls joined Nana's, much deeper, more wild-sounding voices. One by one, Nana's wolf pack stepped out from behind the tree.

What happened next can be summed up nicely in one picture.

TC_0041.jpg

Just replace the bison with RM, and add Nana in there somewhere, and set it all in the middle of the Neverwood on a tropical island-night.

In other words, MJ went all Cujo on RM, and RM spent most of the night very bloody and in a huge amount of pain, slipping in and out of awareness as MJ and his wolf friends ate him alive.

It is now Day 9. 8 players and 1 NPC remain.

The Hollow Trees

Katashark
Caiter

Lagoon

Kam325
BrownSwissCows

The Neverwood

Animal Midwife
thedrjojo

London, House #14

Wigwam Village

SandstormDVM
KCough

Graveyard

dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
lhmhtd - Curly, Lost Boy

Kaydubs- Wendy, London
ResoluteMike - Jane/Margaret, Solo Role

###Lynch bsc###

As I said, I had an item that let me look up a factions win condition, and hers is sketchy and while not explicitly "kill all the villagers" is definitely in line to what the wolves are